Chapter 5 Rosalina's POV

I woke up on the floor in the middle of a room and realized the body bind had been removed. I got up and explored my surroundings. I was in a lab. A destroyed lab. I noticed a door that was cracked open and there was a light coming from the other side so I went over to the door. As soon as I opened the door I smelled tea. I stood in the doorway for a few minutes then walked out to find Severus at a table drinking his tea as he read a book I stood there at the edge of the table for a few minutes until he looked up and saw me. When he looked up I saw a claw mark on the right side of his face where it looked like his eye was in the middle of a scratch. I gasped when I realized it was a fox scratch.
"Hey, how are you feeling this morning. Don't worry there won't be a scar. I am fine. Here sit down", he motioned for me to sit down beside him. I reluctantly sat down beside him but as soon as I was comfortable I leaned on him.
"I have a headache but other than that I am fine", I said as I tried to figure out what book he was reading then I looked up at his scratch, "how did I do that to you?"
"I forgot that I put you in one of my personal labs so when I heard a crash I came running in and you in your fox form ambushed me and conjured up a tranquilizer and injected the tranquilizer causing you to pass out. That's why you have a headache", he said as he put an arm around me.
"I'm so sorry", I managed to squeak out as I hugged him and started to cry because I didn't like the fact that I hurt the person I loved the most. We sat there for a while. He started to run his fingers through my hair as I laid my head on his shoulder. Eventually I fell asleep from being so calm and relaxed.

Yay 3 chapters!
Again...
SUCCESS!!!!!😄😄😄