Chapter 2

Professor Fox woke up in the infirmary wing. She blinked her eyes a few times before she could see. When her vision came back she saw that Professor Snape was sitting at one of the nearby chairs reading. She sat up slowly watching him trying to figure out where he had taken her. Then he turned to check on her only to find that she was staring right at him.
"Ah... You are up. How do you feel? That was a nasty fall", Professor Snape said.
"Where am I", she asked him.
"The hospital wing", he replied casually.
"What happened after I went unconscious", she asked him.
"Mister Potter saw you and ran over to see if you were ok only to find you were unconscious. Then he yelled my name and we immediately brought you to the infirmary", he said as he stood up and walked over.
"Well, he surely has a good eye", she said as she laid back down to relax. Then she noticed that the headmaster was right beside her opposite of Snape she almost fell out of the bed and she would have took Snape down with her but, Snape had already been ready for her to jump so he caught her in time.
"Sorry to startle you Fox. Just wanted to check on you", Dumbledoor said and continued, "Harry Potter is outside and wanting to see if you are ok. Is it ok if he comes back?"
   "Yes let him know he can come back here", Professor Fox said. Then Dumbledoor left. She looked up at Serverus who seemed to be towering over her since she was laying down causing her to be a lot shorter. She gave him a sheepish smile and he smiled back.
   "If you will excuse me, Miss Fox...I must go", he said.
   "Oh ok", she said with disappointment in her voice. 'HOW COULD HE NOT RECOGNIZE ME!!!!! WE WERE LAB PARTNERS IN 1ST THROUGH 6TH YEAR' she thought to herself. Then Severus left with a swirl of his robes.