Introduction

Jade's POV

I didn't want to move, I always feared that one day I'd move towns...But I never thought I'd move countries. I never thought I'd live nine hours away from my friends, from my family.

I'm a shy person so it was hard for me to make friends, but the friends I did make I've had for most of my life. I can't believe I have to leave it all behind. I have to start again. It's going to be hard for me...It's going to be hard for everyone.

The only good thing is I'll probably have a more better chance at meeting my favorite Youtubers or going to one of my favorite singers or bands concerts. Maybe even go to a Comic Con.

It won't be the same on my own, I need my friends. I need my best friend. I need my other family members. I'm an only child so I have nobody to share the same interests with, my Mum tries to but I know she can't stand Fifth Harmony or The Walking Dead. The only thing my Dad likes that I like is The Walking Dead and Football...Or soccer is what I have to call it now if I want to talk about the sport with kicking and not picking up the ball and running. Which is Rugby.

We're apperantly moving to Nashville which is were one of my favorite bands live. A band of six sisters. Cimorelli. I doubt I'll meet them because they will be touring but there's a small chance that I could.

I hope so. I really hope so. It would be a dream come true.