Unconditional love

Start from the beginning

"She was raped and they kicked her out!" Camila whisper shouted angrily, disgust radiating from her very being.

Alejandro snorted angrily. "I wasn't surprised. Her father is Michael Jauregui, a conservative asshole, who cares more about his version of God and what people think of him, than his own family. He is some CEO of an internet company. It's actually his wife's company that he run's. He's an arrogant asshole." He spat clenching his free hand in anger.

"She is so brave to have the child. Most women would have terminated. The baby literally is a miracle." Sinhue sniffed, wiping her nose with a paper towel.

Camila rubbed her mother's back and said,"Well, it will be a double miracle, because the baby will have you both as parents. It's guaranteed happiness."

Sinhue kissed the side of Camila's head with a smile, and said, "Your wonderful Mija, but she hasn't picked us yet."

"It's as good as a sure thing mama!"

"They're here!" Yelled Dinah rushing from the window as Rose got up to answer the door, just as a knock ran through.

Normani shushed Dinah as she dragged her to the kitchen pouting.

Lauren fidgeted in her seat on the couch next to Demi, gripping her hand nervously.

Sinhue, Alejandro walked into the living room nervous, as Sophie zoomed past them, rushing to Lauren as her parents were about to scold her, and stuck her hand out saying,"Hi Lauren, I'm Sofie! Are you having a boy or a girl? Mom said she'd happy with either, but me and Camila secretly want a girl. I could help dress her up and let her play with my dolls!"

Lauren's eyes welled and she laughed, totally endeared by the sweet little girl who was currently missing a bottom tooth, making her look even more adorable.

"Hi Sophie, it's nice to meet you too. And the doctor says it's a girl so you may get your wish." Lauren answered smiling sadly.

Sophie climbed onto the couch next to Lauren as she stared at her curiously tilting her head.

"Are you sad? Is it because you're giving up your baby girl?" Sophie asked curiously, horrifying her parents, as they muttered apologies.

Lauren waved them off, turning to the little girl with a little nod.

"I do want kids one day.... But not now. Not like this. I'm still a big kid myself, and I haven't finished growing yet. I can't raise a baby right now, and I am still trying my hardest to be healthy again, here," Lauren said pointing to her head, tears welling her eyes as she then pointed to her heart saying,"and here."

Sophie looked at her sadly as she asked,"Someone made you sad? Will you be okay?"

Lauren laughed , tears falling from her eyes as she said,"Yes, many people made me sad, but I'm getting better. And one day, when I'm not so sad, and I'm older and happy, I can have some kids of my own, with a woman that loves me."

Sophie smiled, completely unphased by the clearly gay woman in front of her, making Lauren sure she was making the right choice, as she said,"My sister hopes to find a woman to have babies with too. I told her I have to like her first. Her last girlfriend was kinda dumb."

"Sofie!" scolded Sinhue laughing embarrassed, Alejandro chuckling loudly.

Lauren and Demi laughed as Rose smiled.

Sofie pouted, crossing her arms as she whined,"Well she was! She was always sticking her tongue in Mila's throat when we tried to watch frozen! It's rude!"

Laughter came from the kitchen, drawing their attention.

Demi looked at the Cabello's with a smile and said,"Why doesn't Rose help Lauren's friends with the cookies she was going to make for Lauren here, and Sofie help? We're making peanut butter and chocolate chip?"