11-Tokyo Ghoul

You like zombies? Well ghouls are the next best thing. Welcome to our 11th day anime, Tokyo Ghoul.

Ghouls are beings that dwell the earth. They may look like humans, but they are not like us. The only thing that satisfies their hunger is human flesh.

Age rating: 18+

Review;
Art~5/5- The art in this anime is AMAZING. Every character is drawn perfect for their personality! The scenes in this anime are drawn how they should be drawn too! (Like gore scenes, friendly scenes, love scenes etc.)
Plot~5/5-The plot in this anime is messed up, but incredible. It is up there with Seraph of the End
Total-10/10
Quotes;
"You think that after all I've been though, something like that would hurt?"
~Kaneki Ken
"I want you to understand us better, to see whether or not we are just ravenous monsters."
~Touka Kirishima
"All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability."
~Rize Kamishiro

One shot; The Christmas Cookies

Kaneki entered the café like he normally does. But today was not like most times he was there. This time Christmas time had arose and the café had turned into a Christmas party.

The smell of fresh coffee and homemade cookies filled his lungs. He breathed it in heavenly as it made him fill up with eagerness.

"Yo Kaneki." Hide called over to Kaneki from a table, while he held out a tray of decorative cookies.

Kaneki walked over to Hide. He hadn't really seen Hide since he turned into a ghoul, so it was nice to see him.

"Go ahead, try one!" Hide gave Kaneki a smirk as he pointed to his homemade cookies. Kaneki cautiously sat down and carefully reached out to grab a cookie. He pick one up, which would have been his favourite, a gingerbread man, and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Is it good?" Hide asked impatiently as Kaneki tried to swallow the cookie. He nodded, but to him the cookie did not taste sweet like it was supposed to, but it tasted like mouldy sponge and rich dirt. Kaneki felt as though he would vomit from the taste and any moment.

"You don't like them, do you?" Kaneki said as he cross his arms behind his head. Kaneki shook his head, but Hide eyeballed him suspiciously.

"That's because your a ghoul right?" Hide blurted out.

Kaneki was taken by surprise and he held his chin. "I...I don't know what your talking about Hide."

Hide just rolled his eyes in response as he continued.

"Your craving my flesh right, now aren't you? Come on Kaneki, I know everything about you. Remember, I also have 100% in every class, so I'm a genius, nothing can get pass me."

Kaneki just there in silence, to shocked to speak. He was speechless. All he did was gaze into Hide's eyes, stare into his soul.

Kaneki could start to feel his eyes tear up as he wrapped his arms around Hide. He cured over Hide's shoulder, making it damp. Hide hugged Kaneki back as he viewed that everyone was staring at them.

"He's having a moment. Go away." He said as everyone went back to the Christmas party.

A/N sorry this one is so short.