1-Vampire Knight

Hello my friends, and today we begin our anime countdown to Christmas!

Our first day consists of the anime known as Vampire Knight!
So this is one of my top recommended anime's I think you guys should watch. This anime is basically about a school which vampires attend. Though that is only the tip of the iceberg as we follow our heroine though this tale of blood.

Age rating: 14+

Review;
Art~5/5-I absolutely adore the art in this anime. The creator really caught the elegance and beauty of each character. Each line is drawn perfectly in unison of each other, creating the required structure of each character.
Plot~4.5/5-Lots of twists in the story, making it exciting for the viewer. Though it lacks a proper ending.
Total rating: 9.5/10
Quotes;
"If I become a vampire, would my feeling change too?"
~Yuki Cross
"Even if I hate vampires, even if I don't want to hurt people, I can't stop myself from wanting blood."
~Zero Kiryu
"I wonder why all of my feelings work against me. I really wonder why..."
~Kaname Kuran

One shot: A Christmas Ball
Warning! This contains spoilers for people who have not watched/read the episode 20/manga 8

Yuki's POV
The ballroom light was shimmering bright green and blood red against my crimson, vampire eyes as I entered the massive crowded room. It was so bright, brighter then the light would be when they would reach my old human eyes. If I had my human eyes, the light would be welcoming and warm, but with my vampire eyes it was unwelcoming and searing.

I covered my eyes using my arm as I caught a hand reaching out to me when I lowered my vision. Slowly Removing my arm, I saw long, chestnut hair folding into curls and sweet scarlet eyes gazing upon me. It was Kaname, my brother and fiancé.

"Hello Kaname." I say as I fix my long, chocolate coloured hair nervously. I could feel my face heat up, as my cheeks started to turn red.

Kaname smiled at me kindly, showing
his sharp, snow coloured canines. Those sharp canines had been used on me many times. To turn me into this, a pure blood vampire. For just feeding. For love. The thought of blood made me lick my lips in delight, as my throat suddenly felt raw. I gulped down my saliva to try and make it feel moist, but that did not work as I craved the maroon liquid that lived inside the human body even more.

Bells started to ring slowly across the room. Shortly afterwards, violins began to play, as well did pianos, cellos and acoustic guitars. It was beautiful as they all played in sync, every tone played just right.

"Would you care to dance, Yuki?" Kaname said as he gently grasped my hand. His touch was chilling, but sent a warm feeling throughout my body.

I felt myself blush as he pulled me out onto the dance floor. The dance floor was decorated with styrofoam snowman, painted pearl white, and misty snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. The floor was covered in white piles that squished as I stepped on them.

Kaname twirled me to the sound of the music, making me slightly dizzy as he proceeded to hold me close as we continue to slow dance around the ballroom. Our moves were in sync with each other as we danced, until we went out of beat of the music, as if we had drown it out and we're just dancing to the sound of our heartbeats.

"Why...why are we dancing out of tune?" I ask quickly as we continue to sway with each other.

"Do you remember when we used to dance in the past? You couldn't quite follow the steps, so to show you, we danced slower then the actual music." He replied as I felt him comb though my silky hair.

I felt my heart flutter in my chest as I stared into his eyes. His warm, blood red eyes that looked at me with sadness and joy. The eyes of a vampire who didn't know what to do with his feelings.

I grabbed his face as I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on his cheek. His cheek felt bare and cold as my lips pressed on it. I felt hot tears start to spill out of my eyes from the joy of finally having this hole in my heart filled. The hole that I thought would never have been filled.

The place were I had Kaname.

Later on the balcony

I stood on the balcony, gazing at the night sky. Stars had formed throughout the sky, looking like fireflies shadowed by inky blackness. Every star seemed to form a constellation, like the Big Dipper, Small Dipper and Orion. It was so beautiful, almost as if it had came out of a dream. But it wasn't a dream, it was real.

I heard footsteps next to me as I glanced over to see someone with short silver hair and gentle plum eyes. This was Zero, my childhood friend.

"Hello Zero." I say simply as I continue to eyeball the sky.

Zero never replied as I could here shallow breathes escape his mouth. I lifted my view my the stars and put in onto Zero instead, who I could see was slightly blushing. When he noticed I was staring at him with concern, he put his hand behind his back and started rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Ummm...I have a Christmas present for you Yuki..." he answered as he removed his hand and meet my gaze.

Without warning, he leaned in and gripped my chin as his lips pressed against mine. I wanted to pull away so badly, knowing it was wrong, but I couldn't as I felt myself grip his face, pulling the kiss closer. His breath was sweet and warm as it brought back memories of the past. About how much I loved him before I got my vampire memories back.

As we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes I knew that I was still in live with this vampire. The one who had stolen my heart.

I was still in love with Zero.