I moved my hips, a little uncomfortable at my raging boner from her hot kisses. I needed to get rid of it before she wakes up and realizes. I thought about anything and everything but nothing worked! I sighed. I slowly moved up, trying not to wake her, and successfully untangled myself from the beautiful modern day sleeping beauty.

I covered her with a blanket and quickly but quietly went to the bathroom. There was only one other way to get rid of this boner.

***********************************************************************************

[Roxy’s POV]

Nate and I had covered my broken balcony door with a sheet and taped it up and cleaned up the mess that used to be called my bedroom. I shivered, it was going to take a while to be in this room and not have the horrible images that flash through my mind.

“Thanks again for letting me crash at yours Naddy. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.” I thanked Nate.

“Seriously Rox, stop thanking me. You’re always welcome to my place. Maybe this will even out the amount of time I’ve stayed over here.” he joked back. I knew this was the best decision for the both of us. It was also the most obvious decision. After the break in and being questioned by the police, we realized that nothing else in the house was touched.

I mean, who knows how long the attacker was in the house for and how much valuable stuff he could have gotten away with. This forced the police to come to the conclusion that the attacker was after me. I gulped. This was a good neighbourhood. The last break in happened before I was born apparently and it was a robbery, not an actual attack.

“Than- I mean… well, you know.” I smiled. He returned my smile and got back to vacuuming the floor in case we missed any pieces of glass.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a big leopard print suitcase. I flipped open the lid and started to fill it up with my clothes and underwear. I then heaved it up and dropped it onto my bed, grabbed another smaller bag and began filling it up with other necessities like deodorant, toiletries and anything I thought I might need.

“Nice!” I heard Nate say.

“Huh?” I asked, poking my head out of my bathroom.

“You should wear this tonight Rox” he smirked holding up my blood red lace push up bra and my skimpiest red thong.

“Naddy! You put that back now or I swear you’ll be sporting a shiny black eye” I threatened him, a blush starting to swirl around my cheeks.

“Naww, don’t be like that Rox” he stuck his tongue out at me and dropped my underwear in my suitcase. “I’m still a guy you know.”

He pouted and gave me his famous puppy dog eyes and stuck out his bottom lip. Ah damnit.

“Fine! Fine! Just stop with the look already, it’s killing me!” I cried. He grinned at me and plucked the bag out from my hands and popped it into my suitcase.

“All packed Rox?”

“Um, yeah I suppose so. But it doesn’t really matter, I only live next door” I laughed.

We locked up and Nate carried my bags despite the fact that he had a huge gash on his arm and I was probably better off than him. He could be so sweet. Now that I thought about it Nate was sweet to me all the time. Man, if we weren’t best friends I would just love to date him. Hell, I’d love to date him now, but I just can’t do that to our friendship. I can’t ruin it.

Nate pushed open his front door and immediately I was wrapped up in a tight embrace.

“Oh! Roxy sweetheart, I can’t believe what happened! Are you ok? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired? Did you want me to get you anything? I could-“ Nate’s mom, Marie, gushed.