les be honest here

Les.

Les can mean a few things. There's three I can think of that would be fitting. Les because you're a big fan of Les Miserables I mean let's be real have you experienced Eddie Redmayne's acting? Probably with Fantastic Beasts coming out and all. HAVE YOU HEARD HIS SOUTHERN ACCENT THOUGH ITS HILARIOUS 10/10.

Anyways I'm getting off topic. Les could be a nickname for our Leslie Wenston, but if you want to be honest here out of all the things it could mean everyone thinks of the same thing first.

Les means lesbian.

Should you be offended if you were called a lesbian? I mean if you were a straight male I suppose it would be quite inappropriate. I'm just referring about the women though. Men take slight offense when called gay but are women offended when they're called lesbian.

I mean it's not fun to be mistaken about anything from your gender to your religion. Yet if you were to lash out at someone for wrongly mistaking your sexuality would that be okay. If a lesbian did that when called straight that would be deemed absurd. You know, what even is okay these days.

Well walking your dog is okay, unless if it poops in your grouchy middle-aged neighbor and you don't pick it up, but that's avoidable. Is what I'm writing okay? Are you okay? Seriously, how are you doing? Is your life going well or is something bothering you?

This is sounding a lot like twenty questions...

***

08:55

Five minutes.

Five minutes until the paper will be out and ready to go. Three hundred seconds until everyone in the school will be able to find what this imperfection of Leslie is. Everyone has imperfections, so how come this one person's will be made a big deal out of. Anonymous? Might as well change it to "Not Everyone Is That Perfect Person You Think They Are So Suck It Up".

The paper still wasn't that popular. It's not like one would expect it to get instafamous in one night. Nevertheless few were checking, and some is better than none.

Kush slumped on the ground just outside the journalism classroom. He wanted to be the first person to get a taste of what Anonymous was going to exploit about Leslie. Kush found it fascinating that everyone in that room knew exactly who Anonymous was, if it wasn't all of them. It would be bizarre if it was some random person submitting it. At least whatever was going to be said about Leslie couldn't be too bad. No teacher would allow anything that could actually impact her.

Maybe they could. It's not like this form of verbal abuse has ever been attempted before. What if there hadn't been a rule yet.

Or what if teachers found this... amusing.

BANG.

"OW!" Kush yelled when the door slammed into him. Stupid for him to sit on the side of the door in which it opened. Newspapers scattered the floor and Kush launched towards one.

"Garden gnomes my oh! S-sorry, really am. You feeling well dear?" the guy face palmed himself for sounding like such an idiot. It was none other than Kelvin Reed. He was frightened, it was that same guy who chased him down the hall yesterday. What would a guy like him want anything to do with a guy like Kelvin.

Allow me to give you a quick run down on Kelvin Reed. He had always been in the school system, always there yet no one really knew him. Unless if you count that "Smart geeky nerd everyone likes to copy off of," as knowing someone. If you had to pick three words to describe him, most would pick, smart nerdy nobody. If you really knew him, however, the more proper terms would be socially-awkward anthropophobe.