Beginning of the First Stage / Sinning Powers Everywhere / Fear of Soro

Start from the beginning

"Got it!" nodded Javarus, "Let's go," he patted Veny on the back.

Veny put his head down.

The three went separate ways to search for Zayden's wristband.

______________________

By now, all the participants were awake.

Kaesar stood by the door in his room, "His last attack was so close," he recalled his fight with Zayden last night, "How could I have let it get to that point," he opened the door as he went down the stairs and walked through a hallway.

But then Rajaul came up from behind, "That's one of Zayden's pals that sneered Dedrian!" he looked to Kaesar from a distance.

Kaesar walked.

"Hey Zayden's buddy!" smirked Rajaul.

Kaesar looked back.

"You guys messed around with Dedrian!" recalled Rajaul, "So by association, I have to get involved!"

"No," Kaesar turned away, "There isn't a point to this."

"Turn around!" yelled Rajaul, "I'm talking to you!"

"I'm not in the mood to deal with your type," Kaesar walked away.

"What?!" uttered Rajaul, "What do you mean my 'type'?!"

"Don't bother me," spoke Kaesar, "Focus on the first stage instead."

Rajaul shook his head as he Sinned, "You should be focused on me," Water overflowed his body.

"I know you're Sinning," Kaesar stopped walking, "Don't."

"And what are you going to do about it?!" yelled Rajaul.

Near the confrontation, Kara turned the corner into the hallway, "—Oh," she saw the two and quickly stepped back, "What's going on here?!" she watched from behind the wall, "I'm ready to see this!"

"I may not be as strong as Dedrian!" yelled Rajaul, "But you and I are a different story!" he charged to Kaesar as Water surrounded his fist.

Kaesar stood with his back turned.

"Stop disrespecting me!" Rajaul swung his arm.

Kaesar quickly turned around and caught his fist, "You're the one coming at me," he spoke.

"Uh—" Rajaul forced his hand out.

"Huh?!" saw Kara, "His hand got bigger!"

"What?!" Rajaul saw his hand frozen in a block of Ice, "This isn't funny!"

"It really is!" Kara laughed on the side.

Kaesar stayed quiet.

Rajaul burst to him again, "This is for Dedrian!" he rapidly went in with one hand punches.

Kaesar moved side to side as he avoided each fist.

"How am I missing every time!" Rajaul went in with another punch.

Kaesar jumped back a distance.

Rajaul's breath was heavy, "N-Now this is about me as well," he angered, "I have to show I'm that much better than you!" a wave of Water rose behind him, "You won't be able to handle this one."

Kaesar was calm.

Rajaul turned his head back to the wave of Water, "I don't care if I'm careless," he smirked as he turned back to Kaesar, "As long as you're—" but then stopped.