Beginning of the First Stage / Sinning Powers Everywhere / Fear of Soro

"Rise and shine participants!" announced Flare through the speakers outputted to all the rooms, "The first stage of the competition begins this morning in 45 minutes!"

Zayden quickly sat up from his bed, "That speaker is so loud!" he thought, "But, Reno probably slept through it."

Zayden shook his head as he got up from the bed and placed his hand on the side desk.

"Hm?" Zayden felt the desk again, "Where is it?!" he quickly turned his head, "Where's my wristband?!" he jumped around the room as he searched for it, "Did someone take it?!"

Zayden stopped in front of the window as he saw other participants outside on the field, "I'll have to find out myself," he thought, "That wristband is too important to not be with me," he burst out of his room, down the stairs and out onto the Academy's fields.

Zayden walked up to two other participants, "Did you guys see a red wristband anywhere?!" he asked.

The two turned around.

"That's not how you talk to us," one spoke, "It isn't respectful."

"What do you mean?" asked Zayden.

"You don't want to talk to Javarus with that tone," spoke the other participant, "The nature of him will be hurt."

"The nature?" murmured Zayden, "What are you talking about?"

"Is he serious?" asked Javarus, "Manners go a long way."

Javarus Hanzen was a muscular boy with a well-built body. He was the tallest participant. He had long, spiky, light green hair.

"It doesn't make a difference!" yelled the other one.

"It makes a major difference, Veny," smiled Javarus, "Being nice and respectful is a wonderful look."

"Why do I even be around you," irritated Veny.

Veny Ikanu is tall as well, but not as muscular. He's also bald and wore a long black robe.

"I didn't mean to disrespect you," murmured Zayden.

"Then you're going to have to repeat yourself," spoke Veny.

"What do you want me to say?!" uttered Zayden.

"You can't ask to help you without proper greeting," smiled Javarus, "I can't help a stranger."

"Proper greeting?" thought Zayden.

There was a pause.

"Oh, so, I'm Zayden," spoke Zayden, "What's your name?"

"I'm Javarus," smiled Javarus, "Good morning, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is," nodded Zayden, "Alright, so, would you be able to lend a hand?"

"Yeah, why not," smiled Javarus, "Veny and I can certainly help you, what is it?"

"That's all it took," Zayden was surprised.

"The both of us?!" heard Veny.

"I had a wristband in my room," recalled Javarus, "But now I seem to have lost it, I have no idea where it could be, can you help me find it please?"

"I see," understood Javarus, "Then we'll help you until we find it."

"Don't include 'we'!" uttered Veny.

"Tell us where to look," smiled Javarus.

"Thanks guys!" nodded Zayden, "Let's separate and look everywhere, ask others if they've seen it, and the colour of the wristband is red!"