"Now take your lazy ass back to the goat pen and help the man," she scolded Sneak.

He kissed his teeth as he took the glass of lemonade from me, "keep on tryin' a nigga...."

Dawn rolled her eyes at him as he left the kitchen

"Do me a favor and take these beers to Aug and the other guys please D? I need to use the bathroom real quick," I told her as I pointed to the ice bucket filled with 6 beers for Aug, Big T, Jermaine and the others.

"There better be an extra one in here for me or Imma drink Austin Alsina's" she said as she headed to it.

"You better not lay a finger on my man's beer...unless you wanna catch these hands!" I joked as I went in the opposite direction.

"After what you did to Hoelle? Guhh.. Imma just drink Jermaine's" she chuckled.

***********
August

"All I'm saying is if I lived in a country called turkey...I expect that shit to be eaten on the regular. Thanksgiving every month my niggas!" Jermaine said as he did a little dance.

Me and da others laughed as I looked around da backyard. Brie was helping Q ta walk. I downed some of ma Corona beer realisin' I ain't seen Kaela outchea in a minute.

"Imma be right back, " I told da squad befo getting out ma chair.

"Dawn Corleona!" I called out.

"Nigga, didn't I tell you not to call me that in public?" She said as she looked around hopin' no one had heard.

I kissed ma teeth, "it's yo name ain't it."

She narrowed ha eyes at me befo shaking ha head, "I asked Miky NOT to let you know my middle name damn it"

"Speakin of Kaela, ya seen her? I asked Chandra if she was still in da kitchen a couple minutes ago but she ain't seen her " I asked Dawn

"Before I brought yall the beers she told me she was gonna use the bathroom about half an hour ago," Dawn explained.

"Coo. Imma check on ha," I said turnin around ta go into the house.

***********

I went upstairs ta our master bedroom, befo knockin on the adjoining bathroom door.

"Babeh you in thea'?" I called & waited fa an answer.

"Babeh?" I said a second time after a couple a seconds.

I was bout to open up da door when I heard the knob rattling.

"Sorry babe, I was a little caught up." She said as she opened up the door ta me.

"Dawn said you'd been gone fa some time. Ya good?" I asked as I looked at ha face, checkin if she looked sick or sum'n.

"Yea I'm fine...in fact we're fine." She said with a little smile on ha face.

I frowned tryna understand what she meant til I looked down at ha hands. She was holdin a pregnancy test.

I took it out ha hand and looked from it back ta ha.

" Babeh.... we gon have anotha' baby?!" I said as ha smile widened and she nodded at me.

I was ecstatic, as I smiled from ear ta ear. "We pregnant!!!" I shouted as I picked ha up in my arms placing a kiss on ha lips.

"Daddy? Mommy?" I heard Brie's voice behind us.

I twirled Kaela around, still in ma arms to see Brie peekin' into da room lookin fa us.

"Pumpkin did you follow your father up here?" Mikaela asked as I placed ha on her feet.

Brie nodded as I scooped ha up into ma arms.

"Brie babeh, guess what?" I asked ha.

"What?" She looked at me as she placed ha little arms around ma neck.

"You gon' be a big sister...yo mama's having a baby," I told ha.

************
Mikaela

I'm sure she didn't quite understand what August meant but the excitement in his voice and on our faces told her it was a good thing.

"Yayyyyyyyyy! I'll be A Big tisterrrrr!" She shouted out and threw her arms into the air. August and I giggled at her enthusiasm as he pulled me into the two of them.

After this very long ordeal filled with so much tears and pain, I looked at my little family-soon to be expanded and felt pure happiness. I could feel the love within us all and knew that I was beyond blessed.

**************

Mikaela in the mm after seeing her test results.

Yup, Miky's pregnant!! Say yay with me!

Noelle is off to prison...faeva!

& everythang is just peachy :)

Ok guys so I've made the decision to write a book 3 (I'm gonna write a few chapters and then post them altogether so give me some time k? Lol)

Keep this book in your library so when the third is ready you can get a story update within this one. It'll tell you the 3rd book's name and that way you'll be able to add that to your library as well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book tho... I went ghost on yall a few (or more) times but it's cause life is just so hectic for me. However I'll keep writing as long as you keep reading.

P.s if anyone is interested in making a bomb book cover for my 3rd book please let me know. I'll message u the book name and concept so you can work on the cover for me if that's coo?

Vote/ comment and share guys!

& Muchas gracias for reading Daddy's Home.

T.