Dirty jokes

Michael's ten AM meeting flew by, Robin was there and did most of the talking. Sometimes even switching to Dutch. He wasn't worried though, the plans they had matched his so he was considering it. It would cost money to invest but in the long run it'd be worth it. After his meeting he decided to walk around town, get some fresh air before he'd lock himself up in his hotel room to talk to his lawyer and financial director. Going over his ten AM meeting with them.
He was walking along the bridge, admiring the boats when he ran into an all too familiar brunette. She hadn't noticed him. She was leaning against the railing of the bridge, a professional camera in hand while she took several shots of an empty boat. He didn't see the beauty in it, but he was sure she'd argue with that. Through her viewfinder she probably saw the beauty in everything. He stepped closer to her, standing beside her as he also took in the boat.

"Is it the loneliness you're trying to capture?"

She shifted her camera to him and took a shot, lowering the camera to see his image on the display, "Something like that." She showed him the picture, "I think your eyes express it better though."

He chuckled, "So I'm the lonely tourist wondering around your city?"

She smiled at him, "Well, it isn't my city, but thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to call this one the lonely tourist." She joked, her eyes bright with amusement.

He took her in. She had let her hair down, it came just below her shoulders, her hair swept to the side. She wore make-up, but minimalistic. Her lips were painted a peachy color which looked barely there. She wore make-up to enhance her natural features. A plain white t-shirt which was a bit tight around her chest, showing off her coral colored bra. He had to bite back a smile, the girl didn't seem to care about it. She wore a denim light shirt over her t-shirt and matching shorts. Her feet covered in booties. She looked comfortable in her clothing even though some people would question her fashion sense, calling it too daring. She looked up, meeting his gaze. Her hazel eyes sparkling as she held out her hand. She had seen him take her in, but she didn't mind. She brushed it off like it was nothing.

"I'm Evelien by the way."

He tried to catch it, but he was at loss, "Could you repeat that?"

She giggled, brushing it off, "Evelyn." She told him.

He shook hands with her, "Michael." He nodded to her camera, "So are you a freelance photographer or is it a hobby?"

She raised her camera, handling it with care, "I'm a part-time photography and film student." She carefully put her camera away in her big bag and pushed the strap on her shoulder, "Also part-time waitress."

"I remember that." He said jokingly, "Thanks for the muffin by the way."

Something sparked in her hazel eyes as she turned away from him, her hands clutching the iron railing while she smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed my muffin."

He couldn't help it, laughing he shook his head at her, "You probably shouldn't say it like that."

She glanced at the side, a mischievous look in her eyes, "Oh, I know what I said." She smirked, "I'm not taking that back."

It felt like everything around them slowed, like they were the only two people standing on that bridge. He even felt like his breathing suddenly stopped as he stared into her hazel eyes. She raised her hand and ran her fingers through her brown locks. Her tongue darting out as she licked her lips. It was in that moment he knew what she meant by that. He'd lie if he'd say he wasn't interested. He couldn't give into his desires though. He had to force himself to walk away.