Chapter 4

New Delhi 2016
Jason was also swimming with the weird boy with a shabby appearance but he soon was swimming in water. Brown,murky water. He had arrived at Delhi,the most polluted city in the world,yet one of the developing and emerging cities. He stood and scratched his head,where had he arrived. "Did someone kill me,and my final destination is hell?" Jason shouted.
"Hey you,if you want, I can drop you to Comic Con*." An auto driver passing by said.
Jason was not stupid. He quickly assessed the events which had happened and realised that he had been thrown forward in time. He saw the queer chariot in front of him making a humming sound.
"Yes,drop me to comic-whatever."
The driver smirked and beckoned him to sit. Jason carefully stepped in and set off. The chariot was faster than any chariot Jason had ever sat in. "Wow,this is fun." Jason thought.
"Do you mind telling me the year?"
The driver grinned and said,"2016."
"Holy gods,this is better than the palace." Jason said looking at the skyscrapers standing tall. They reached Comic Con and the driver demanded his fare.
"You didn't tell me that I have to pay."
Jason replied and walked off.
The driver was baffled at this and stopped Jason.
"How dare you touch me,you filthy pig!" Jason roared. He punched the driver but the frail body of the driver could not bear the punch of the powerful warrior and was knocked out and fell and lay still,his eyes wide with shock,he breathed his last. Although Jason had taken a lot of lives,this was the first time,an innocent had died by his hands..