Chapter 1

New Delhi 2016
Akram Shah preferred indoors to outdoors. He wasn't the kind of teenager who liked to hang out with friends. He was always the studious one and wanted to make it into IIT which was every Indian nerd's dream. He had left his home sweet home in order to purchase another maths book to his already expanding collection. He was minding his own business when he subconsciously felt his pocket. "Shit!!!" His wallet was no longer there . Baffled and filled with misery,he looked around. He saw a guy with ragged clothes and torn jeans running at full speed. Akram also took off chasing after him. But it was of no use as the distance between them was a lot to cover and Akram wasn't exactly an athlete and was just a lazy dork who would choose a graduated cylinder over a cricket bat anyday. He still ran for fifteen minutes and when his reserve of energy was depleted,he began breathing and huffing and puffing. Akram looked around and took in his surroundings. It was completely unknown to him and he didn't recognise it. There wasn't anything near him. No houses,no trees,no lampposts,no pole. "This is weird..."
Then he noticed a flickering white light coming from a distance. He started walking towards it. He reached it and couldn't believe his eyes. "OH MY GOD!" It was a white sphere glowing brightly and emitting a sort of energy and it almost looked like it had a life of its own. Akram cautiously stepped close to it and picked up a stone nearby and threw it at the void. The thing greedily swallowed it and glowed more brightly. Now Akram was worried. He decided that the best thing to do now was to leave. He wasn't someone who you could call an explorer. Let me check where I'm and took out his phone and opened his GPS. "What!" The GPS showed that his location was unknown and it looked as if he had left the face of the earth. He was wondering that what was happening when he felt a sudden pull. The ferocious sphere was pulling him by some force. Akram started resisting but the more he resisted, the more the sphere release energy to pull him. Finally Akram gave up and let the sphere take him in the White void.....