New Year's

Justin's P.O.V

2013 is leaving. It is now time for 2014. 

I get ready for the party that I'm going tonight. Today is 31st December and its time to party.

"Chaz and Ryan, you guys ready?" I ask while spraying my cologne.

"Eveready bro" Chaz says while laughing. Ryan them comes outside and we all sit in my car and drive to the club.

We reach the club and get inside.

"Damn its hella tight" I say and look towards them for response and they are not here. They already found girls. Well okay,

I go to the bar and sit over there. I order my drink and the bartender hands me my drink.

"Hi babe" A blonde comes to me and says. Damn she was hot!

"Hi sexy." I say back.Tonight is going to be fun.

"Can we go somewhere in private" She asks with a smirk on her. That ass!

"Sure" I say and put my arm around her waist and we go to the backside of the club. She literally throws herself on me and kisses me. I kiss her back but that was just lust.

Suddenly a scream comes from somewhere near.

"SOMEONE HELP ME" I hear someone saying. 

"Babe leave that. Come on kiss me" The blonde says.

I turn back and run towards the area where the scream is coming from.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" The girl shouts. That scream was of this girl.

"Shut the fuck up" The man says.

"Hey what are you doing? Leave her"  I say.

The girl gives thanks-for-helping-me look. I respond her with a smile.

"Oh so now you will help her. Watch out your ass" The man says. Fuck him. He is getting on my nerves.

"I said leave her alone" I say with anger. The girl was beautiful.

"What will you do huh?" The man comes closer to me and asks. "I'll fucking beat the fuck outta you. Just leave the girl alone" I spat at the man. 

"Who is she to you huh? Why the hell do you care?" the man asks. He is so fucking dumb. Fucker.

"I'm her boyfriend. Now leave her alone." I say without thinking. The girl is shocked.

I finally go closer to the man and just punch him in his stomach. He did not expect that. Well he doesn't know me.

"RUN" I scream at the girl. She quickly runs outside and the man comes closer to me to beat  me but I just run as fast as I can. Me and the girl just hide so that the man couldn't find us and think that we were gone.

"Damn you're amazing" The girl says with a smile. "I know I am" I try to act cool. "That was not cool" She says while laughing. We quickly get up and enter the club with another entrance.

"How do you know this entrance" She asks me.

"Well I come here often" I say with a smirk.

"Well thank you so much for helping. That man was an ass." She says.

"No problem and he seriously was" I say while smiling.We both are now sitting in the club near the bar and having some drinks.

"So what's your name beautiful?" I flirt. She was gorgeous seriously.

"Well this flirting won't help. By the way I'm Alicia. What's your name?"She says.She is witty.

"I'm Justin. And I was not flirting. I was just stating a fact." I lie but basically it was the truth. She really was beautiful. Her brown straight hair put up in a high ponytail looked amazing.She had a good body and the dress looked amazing on her.

"Are you done with checking me out? She asks with a smirk.

"I uh" I stutter.

"SAY HELLO TO 2014 IN 10 9 8 7" The DJ shouts and everyone starts the countdown. Me and Alicia start the countdown aswell.

"5 4 3" Me and Alicia shout in unison and smile.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE" Everyone in the club shouts. 

Hugs exchanging everywhere, couples kissing and everyone is happy. One couple near me and Alicia are fully making out and the awkwardness is real.

Alicia comes near me and gives me a hug and wishes me "Happy New Year". I do the same.

We walk out of the club and exchange numbers.

"So how about we grab lunch tomorrow and go for a movie?" I ask her nicely.

"Sure" She says with a smile. 

"Cool. So I'll pick up you at 1pm and you message me your address" I say.

"Will do" She answers.  I then give her a warm hug and then she leaves. 

I sigh and headback home and leave a message for Ryan and Chaz who are somewhere in the club fucking some random chick saying that I'm home.

Me and Alicia chat at late night. She is a fun person and I would surely like to know her more. She seems to be amazing and she is lovable seriously.

Well Goodnight folks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this was the last short story and now this book is completed!

Hope you guys liked this one.

Enjoy!

-Masumi