char.3: The forbidden power

Luck pov

I started to wake up and looked around this not the forest where am I and then I saw Rabekah "I remember now a person in a black cloak and a baby light purple exceed and my forgotten memories but why did I forget about everything and why did I forget about being the dragon princess" I said with a cofused face "it's okay lucy your made me put that spell on you because of zeref do you remember now" she asked concerned about me because all my forgotten memories started flowing back and they were giving me a head ack "you okay lucy I know your memories are coming and giving you a head ack" Rabekah said with a concerned smile on her face then a little voice said "no worries i will heal her it's been awhile luce" my exceed crystal-sofa was looking at me with a happy smile on her face. I smiled Bach and said "yes it has been awhile I missed you crystal" tears were forming in my eyes as I begin to cry while hugging Rabekah and crystal while crystal healed my head "thanks crystal.....u-um Rabekah when do we finish my training" as I thanked crystal and asked Rabekah.

Rabekah pov

As lucy thanked crystal she also asked me "u-um Rabekah when do we finish my training" lucy said small smile on her face so I said "tomorrow at 6:00am kay lucy we are going to start with your phiscial body first and then your mind and then the rest of the Dragon slayer magic kay" lucy nodded and said "kay I just want to get to training because i want to be stronger then natsu and bet sorry as at the GMG(Grand Magic Games)" crystal and I just grinned at lucy "you are going to be as strong as zeref remember you are the dragon princess and the only one to kill zeref" I said while smirking at lucy

The next day
Lucy pov

As I woke up by crystal it was 5:00am an hour before training so I got up got dress in some black short and my white and black diamond t-shirt with blue and purple converts and then I went into the living room

Flashback to yesterday after woke up
"Where are we Rabekah" I said currently walking around the room that I was staying in "oh we are in my mansion in the middle of the north forest by magnolia where your grandpa's friend lives" Rabekah said smile "ohh okay" I said shocked cause I totally forgot she a mansion in the middle of the north forest by magnolia rabekah, crystal and I left the room and she showed me around again because I had only bin here once and that was with mother
Flashback ends still lucy's pov

And I see rabekah on the coach reading a book with classes on, so I walked up to her and said "can we train right rabekah please" rabekah smile and told meto go get crystal so I went up stairs to my room woke up crystal and brought her back down stairs with me and said "kay I have crystal" rabekah smile took off her class gave crystal a notes and told her "crsytal fly to fairy tail and give laxus, evergreen, freed, billow and gramps my letters to them don't make contact with anyone else at 8:00am kay" crystal said "kay" and she flew off because it take while for her to get there because she gets distracted easily if it's cute. And me and rabekah began training my phiscial ability outside in the forest and then we would move into her phiscal training room.

Meanwhile at fairy tail
Nobody's pov

Crystal had finally arrived after being distracted about 4 times she opened the doors and flew in everyone was staring at the baby light purple exceed with a furry light pink caller dress with black trim and black ballet flat she landed on the table where ever, freed, and bixlow were and gave them lucy's letters and asked them "could you please take me to laxus and gramps please ever" she said in a sweet voice.

Erza pov
I was walking by when I heard the small sweet exceed talk in a kind yet caring not for other to be listening to her say "could you please take me to laxus and gramps please ever" I stopped " hello laxus is in gramps's office with gramps right now I'm erza by the way what is your name exceed" I said and what did to know the exceed named she said " I'm sorry but I can't tell you my name sorry but it was nice to meet you erza" I was disappointed when I heard that I left.