Chapter 2

It was the next day and news spread of the new demigod awake. I stayed in my bed and I see Luke walking to my room.

Jessica - I don't wanna hear it, Luke.

Like - This is what happens when you leave. I don't want to see you this way.

Jessica - Leave me alone.

I groaned getting off and walking to the door to leave.

Luke - Jess.. Hey!

I stopped and turned around.

Jessica - What.

Luke - Where are you going.

Jessica - To train. Where else?

I give him an attitude rolling my eyes after and continue walking.

Luke - No.

I turn back give him a face furrowing my eyebrows.

Jessica - What? You're the one who says to train everyday!

Luke - Not today. Come on. Get dressed properly. Get all that off. We're leaving.

Jessica - "Leaving"? The hell you talking about, Luke?

Luke - Just do as I say before I change me mind.

He says pointing back to my home he was wearing a sweater and blue jeans with black boots. I changed into a black & white striped shirt sleeve, green long sleeve jacket, black leggings, and black boots.

 I changed into a black & white striped shirt sleeve, green long sleeve jacket, black leggings, and black boots

We walk for a while and I look at him.

Luke - Don't make me regret it.

He puts his hand out as I hold onto his hand. He looked around and we left camp half-blood.

Jessica - Luke!

Luke - What you wanna go back?

Jessica - ...

We left and we were on the streets of New York.

Luke - I know that you want to see our dad, but, you know we can't see our father. Nobody in that camp can ever meet their mother or father. You know that. Zeus took that privlage away from every god. But what I can do is take you out of there and take a break. Be a normal kid... Well, teenager. You're 17 kiddo this is your last year to be a kid, next year welcome to the world of adulting.

I punch his arm foolishly and we walked around. We got the famous big slices of pizza in New York and had so much fun!

Jessica - Thank you, brother.

Luke - Ahh, don't mention it. But we have to be back before night falls.

I nodded as we continued on with our day.

Jessica - Luke..

Luke - Mm.

Jessica - Do you miss him?

Luke - Yes.

He paused and answered, knowing he was only telling me what I wanted to hear.

Jessica - Let's go back. I'm tired.

Luke nodded as we took a cab to the nearest street to the camp. I paid the taxi driver and we waited for him to leave.

Jessica - Your the best brother ever. Thank you.

I hug him giving him the element of surprise. He hugs back and we walked back to our home.

I couldn't sleep and went for a walk.

Chiron - Jessica.

I look up and see Chiron.

Jessica - Hey Chiron.

Chiron - A walk at night?

Jessica - Couldn't sleep.

Chiron - Ahh. Don't stay up too late.

I nodded my head as he continued on to where ever he was going.

I run into Grover as he was also going for a walk.

Grover - Can't sleep?

I shake my head.

Grover - Yeah. Me either.

Jessica - Grove?

Grover - Yeah.

Jessica - Why does she hate me?

Grover - Ohh... Jess. Look, don't let her get in your way. If she doesn't like you then, she doesn't like you. I, myself, don't know. Come on. I'll walk you back to your cabin.

We walked back and I went to bed falling asleep.