"I can't use the mind link Lucifer has hacked it so I can't contact the others." Scorpio said. "I do know that Sag an Libra are in the basement, Taurus and Pisces are somewhere around here, Cap and Cancer are downstairs." Gemini thought.

"Hey! They are down here!" They heard someone yell. "Oh shit." Aries mumbled. "Run." Virgo breathed. They sprinted down the hallway and found themselves cornered. "Good thing I grabbed these." Aries chuckled and held his sword up.

Aquarius fingertips lit with a black aura and held the dagger in her other hand. "Where the hell did you take Leo?" Aquarius yelled at the guard. "Oh you mean the blonde guy? He died a long time ago, lucifer killed him." A guard smiled.

Keep going, she will break eventually. A ghostly voice echoed quietly. "No...." Aquarius powers dulled. "Aquarius no, he is lying." Scorpio tried getting to her. "Lucifer stabbed him repeatedly, he finally gave in." The guard continued. "No...no. This isn't right." She dropped the dagger.

"Aquarius! He is trying to weaken you!" Scorpio shook her. "Then I will kill you to get my vengeance." She growled, picked up the dagger and chucked it at the guards face.

The guard dodged it but it hit another behind him. She has grown tougher I'll give her that...

"You will all burn in the pits of hell." She hissed. Scorpio shot a black ball and it made a gaping hole in a guard's stomach, he fell to the ground. Once we take care of one the others will follow...aim for my son....

The guard rushed at Scorpio and tried stabbing him with the spear but he caught it and broke it in half. "I'm not that easy." He grabbed the guard's neck and choked the life out of him. You idiot!

"Ophichus, they are battling, I need you to go out there and get my son, get one down and the others will follow." Lucifer tilted his head. "How?" He asked. "They have gotten quiet close to each other, making them have more weaknesses, my daughter fell apart at the sight of her boyfriend disappearing." He turned to a writhing Leo in the corner.

He was gagged and painfully had his hands tied behind his back. Ophichus smiled and kicked him in the ribs. Leo made a muffled noise and coughed, the fabric gagging him turned a bright red. He had long cut lines down his arms, that were still bleeding and keeping him in his weak state, his wings were tied together so he had no chance of being able to flee.

Ophichus grabbed a sword off the wall and left the room.

Many guards lay dead, some fatally injured, the lucky ones just knocked out. Everybody was just running on adrenaline and it was slowing fast, they showed signs of fatigue and pain. "Don't tell me I missed the fun!" Ophichus stepped into the hallway, startling everyone.

They raised their weapons. "Oh come on now." He sighed and snapped his fingers, making him disappear. Scorpio tensed as he felt the cool blade of a sword against his neck, cutting the top layer of skin and dripping a light amount of blood.

"Don't test me." Ophichus growled. "Put your weapons down and follow me." He walked backwards, making sure they don't get any funny ideas. What about the others Lucifer? Ophichus thought. I already have them, they were idiots. He answered.

They entered the room they were hiding in. Aquarius heard muffled yells and turned to see Leo bleeding and battered. "No!" She tried running towards him. A dagger sailed through the air and hit Leo in the leg, he screamed in pain and tears ran down his scratched cheeks.

(Somewhat like this)

"The next one goes through his skull

"The next one goes through his skull." Ophichus warned. Aquarius wanted to choke him to death. He snapped his fingers again some sort of weapon was aimed at everyone's head. "He is a unique one, being able to magic an weapon imaginable." A deep voice said.

Ophichus smiled proudly at the compliment and then backed away from Scorpio, leaving the sword levitating near his neck. "My my, you are all in such a predicament aren't you?" Lucifer sneered.