Caught

"Aries..." Gemini whispered. "What?" He was opening random doors and rushing at this point. "We shouldn't do that." She winced as he swung a door open. "Why not, we are still searching for him I'm just doing it in a must more efficient way." He shrugged.

"You're being too loud." She whispered. He swung open another door. "Whoa..." He looked at what's was inside. "What?" She peeked in and gasped. It was a room filled with weapons. "This. I can work with." He rubbed his hands together in a menacing fashion. "But." Gemini started. "Grab something!" He whisper shouted.

Gemini got a dagger, small and easy to conceal. Aries of course picked possibly the biggest weapon in the room. "Damn, I can do some serious damage with this." He laughed. "You can't carry that." Gemini scoffed. "Oh fine." he went with a smaller yet still somewhat big sword.

"Haha, now come at me." He smirked.

"Pisces do you see anything?" Taurus shuffled. "Ugh, I can't find them!" She exclaimed. "Hey, shhh." He tried to calm her. "Taurus I'm really scared..." She whimpered. "Me to...me to." He caressed her hair making Pisces feel calmer.

"But we have to search, and pull to the end." He said strongly. "The end?" Pisces sniffled. "The end." He stated. Pisces hugged him tightly, it felt comforting and she didn't want to leave. "I love you..." She said between sobs. "You what?" Taurus gulped, he want sure if he heard right.

"I-I love you." She repeated and pulled away, looking into his crystal blue eyes. Taurus was at a loss for words. "Can I?" She gulped. "Can you what?" Taurus's breathing increased. She put a thumb on his bottom lip and gave him a questioning look.

"I don't know..." He blinked. "Sorry...I guess I came on to strong." She sighed and leaned back. Taurus grunted in frustration, not getting his feelings out. "I would rather show you how I feel." He carefully leaned in, as if not the frighten her and put his soft lips to hers. It was a magical moment, he kissed her so gently like he thought she would break like glass.

He pulled away and smiled. "So that's how I feel." Pisces blinked. "I do to." She said.

Aquarius was full on panic mode, her safe haven was gone and it made her feel...well unsafe, she hadn't realized how attached she had grown to Leo, only making it worse.

"No no no, I have to focus." She put her hands on the sides of her head. She couldn't stop thinking what might have happened to Leo, maybe they were torturing him. The thoughts made her hyperventilate and almost choke on air. She was slowly breaking down.

"Aquarius?" She felt a rough hand in her shoulder. She gasped and kicked the person in the gut, hard. "Oh SHIT!" He yelled. "It's me Aries." He coughed. Aquarius was panting and was in a battle stance but then relaxed at the sight of familiar faces.

"Aries? Gem?" She almost cried right then and there but she knew that would make her seem weak so she held it together and felt her throat clench in protest. "Ya it's us." Aries said while coughing. "Here." Gem handed her an extra dagger she picked up.

"Thanks." Aquarius felt somewhat safe with something to defend herself with. "Did you find Ophichus?" Aquarius asked. "No...although I just had an idea, we didn't check one place, the very top of the castle." Aries thought. "You mean the attic?" Gem raised an eyebrow. "Or that." He sighed.

"Guys?" Another voice popped up behind Aquarius, making her stiffen. "Virgo? Scorpio!" Aries smiled. "We got the crown." Virgo pointed at Scorpio. "Did you guys do anything in the time you spent together?" Gem smirked. Virgo blushed and cleared her throat.

"Leo is missing." Aquarius blurted out. "Wait, what?!" Scorpio shouted a little too loudly. "H-he was right behind me and then he disappeared!" Aquarius felt tears coming on. "They must have him...father must have him." Scorpio growled. "No..." Aquarius whimpered at the thought of what he might do to Leo, she didn't want him to go through what she did.