The Past Ch. 3

*Your POV*
On the way to Grillby's I got really cold. It, brought back some memories. Memories I'd like to forget. But, I don't know, I guess the past will have to be faced sooner or later. When we got into Grillby's I pulled out my notebook I put in my pocket earlier. I began to write. 

'On my way to Grillby's I had a flashback. It was when I was about 8 or so. There was snow everywhere. I had no jacket and the orphanage caretaker put me outside because I was writing instead of cooking. I started to walk to town when a storm hit. And it hit hard. I had to find a cave for a while until it died down enough for me to go back. During the storm I had fallen asleep and had a dream about something I'd rather not speak of. Then I kept hearing voices in my head. No wonder people thought I was crazy. I myself thought I was crazy. But what was the worse part was that nobody cared. I felt unwanted and as I grew up, that feeling grew stronger. Heh. Have fun world. I never liked any of you humans anyways.'

When I finished writing Sans looked at me like I was something new. I don't think he read the journal but I do think he was interested in what I was writing. I closed the notebook and asked him if he was doing alright? "Oh, yeah just , thinking, anyways, want some fries or a burger?" "I'll have the fries thanks." "One order of fries Grillby." While we were waiting for our food, Sans kept looking at the notebook. "Sans, are you sure you're ok? I really don't wanna be a bother, I could go and.." "No, don't go, I still want to talk." Grillby comes back with the fries and Sans offers a bottle of ketchup, but I refuse. "More for me." Then he drinks the ketchup. Neat. "So Sans, what would you like to talk about?" "Oh, umm, how long will you be staying in the Underground?" "Until Frisk frees all of the monsters of course!" Sans lets out a sigh. Well, I'm leaving. I'm not sure how much awkward silence there is between us. I get up and leave. He watches me walk out and I yell behind my back "Thanks". I silently scream. I can't believe I just walked out of there! That was my one shot to try to get him to like me and I blew it! UGGFFF, stupid, stupid, stupid. Ugg. I'll catch up with him later but right now I gotta get my head together.

I've decided to explore Snowdin and the townsfolk are actually pretty cool. The cinnabuns are tasty and I've learned so much about this place already. Monster kid has told me all about Undyne and now I'm a little worried about Frisk. I started to walk towards Waterfall and After walking a bit I found a patch of echo flowers. I start to look around to see if any one is watching or is near. Nope, just me. I sit near one and start to hum a little melody. Then I go to another one and start humming a different melody. The 2 sounds repeat and it's now creating a song. I go over to a few more of them to create more beats to add to the song. (play song above)

I start to dance along with the beat and sing the lyrics. At the end of the song I lay down and look up at the ceiling. After awhile I fall asleep in the patch of echo flowers.

*Sans POV*

I followed Y/N out into waterfall and saw her say something to the echo flowers in the patch. Then I hear a faint melody. Seems she started a song. It sounds so pretty, it got better when she started to sing. It sounded like an angels voice, then I started to listen to the lyrics. Who is she referring to? I wanted to stay until the end of the song just to see where she'd go next. She just laid down and fell asleep. I picked her up and took her back to my place so she can sleep comfortably. I hope she doesn't wake up while I'm carrying her. I placed Y/N on the couch and put a blanket on 'em to keep warm. While they were sleeping, I got curious so I grabbed their notebook from their pocket and started reading....