YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

Literally I am sad as fuck (oh this is an author note by the way) because I literally just spent like half an hour researching this. But Frank and Gerard's relationship was legal.

Okay this is crazy shit but in New Jersey it was (when I wrote this at least idk if it's changed recently, I cba to google it more) legal for a teacher to have a relationship with a student over eighteen. So after Frank's eighteenth birthday, he was actually legally able to consent to Gerard and Gerard was not committing any form of crime or rape by having sex with Frank.

I probably disappointed you all with an update that is literally so fucking pointless. But I just couldn't not tell you. Because it sounds bat-shit, but I was reading comments where everyone was like "he's not actually legal to fuck Gerard though" so I was like...maybe he is. So I googled and prior to April 2016 (the last article I read about it) it was legal for teacher student relationships assuming the student was over 18.

So I'm sorry I updated this which is so stupid, but I wanted to share and I was like omg and I thought you guys should know too. You're v welcome lol. And um I posted a lil screenshot of the article too.

Okay well I'm sorry, have a nice life and yeah, I'm going to leave, reply to your comments and write new fanfic, see ya!

xoAnnie