parents.

"I don't know why you're acting so nonchalant, I'm meeting your parents today." You can't help but have an uneasy feeling towards the days events, meeting the parents of all of your past boyfriends had never gone well. You just weren't likable by many adults.

"Babe, that's because it's honestly not that big of a deal. I'm not worried because I know they'll love you." Jack looks into your Y/E/C eyes through the mirror as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind. He plants a slow kiss to your jawline and you can't help but admire how toned his shirtless stomach is.

"I still feel like something is going to go wrong," you shake your head as you curl the last strand of your long, Y/H/C hair. You put down and unplug your hot curling iron as Jack steps forward, pinning your hips to the bathroom counter.

He places another slow kiss to your neck as he mutters, "everything is going to be just fine." He continues placing sloppy kisses from your jawline and down your shoulder as he runs his hands from your hips to your breasts. He pushes your back against him as he harshly grabs your boobs and sucks on the spot between your neck and shoulder. As much as you want him to continue, you can't help but resist and push him off of you.

"If you don't stop we're going to be late," you glare at him and grab your purse off the bed. He puts on his shirt and begins to button it as you grab the key to your hotel room and head for the door, Jack behind you.

Opening the door, he firmly grabs your ass and mutters, "damn, it's going to be a long night with you looking that good." You turn around and glare at him as you pull him out the door and to the car.

_______________

"Y/N, nice to meet you," you reach out your hand for Jack mother to shake but instead she pulls you in for a hug.

"You just look absolutely gorgeous! Please come and sit down, David is almost done cooking dinner." Jack grabs your hand and leads you to the dinner table, pulling out your chair for you to sit down in.

"Thank you," you say quietly and look up at him as he pushes your chair in. He sits in the chair beside you as his mom starts bringing over pots of vegetables as well as a big platter of steaks.

"Wow this all looks so amazing, I hope you didn't go all out just for me."

"I've never seen my little Jack so happy because of a girl before so as soon as we found out you guys were coming over of course we had to go all out," she smiled at you and you felt more than flattered. You look over at Jack and his cheeks were slowly turning red. You put your hand on his thigh and slowly rubbed it in thankful manner. He continued to look forward and squirmed about in his chair and you knew you were making him uncomfortable so you stopped.

Soon enough his dad walked into the dining room with the remainder of the food and we began eating. We all made small talk while stuffing our faces and you were really enjoying the cute baby stories of Jack. But you knew he was getting embarrassed so you changed the subject.

Upon talking about your college and how you guys met, Jack slips his hand to your lower thigh. You didn't think much of it and continued talking until you felt it slowly creep up to the hem of your skirt. That was far enough so you tried to move around and situate yourself enough to not make a big deal out of it but just enough to let him know to stop. This seemed to only antagonize him more though and his hand continued to move up your thigh and under your black skirt. He squeezes your thigh teasingly upon rubbing it. You were really trying to pay attention on what his mom was saying but he made it so damn hard.

"Don't you think?" She looked at you expectantly, except you had no idea what she was asking.

"Pardon?" You grabbed his hand and tried to move it away without them noticing but his grip was stronger than yours.

"Don't you think Jack should show you around his childhood home while we clean up for dessert?"

"What a great idea mom ," he seductively glanced at me, "I think she'll just love all of the posters and such in my old room." Upon pretending to show me around the place, he quickly guided you upstairs to his old bedroom. You could tell that it hadn't been used in years, but you don't get much of a glance before he pins you against the door, locking it behind you guys. He smashes his lips against yours and reaches up your skirt to roughly grip your bum. He remains like that for a minute but wasted no time in yanking you to the bed.

"We gotta make this quick," he says quietly, taking off your shirt, and pushing you onto the bed. He quickly unbuttons his shirt and pulls down his pants. He leans down, placing his forearms on either side of you and grinds his hips onto yours, his hard length brushing your heat. You pull his head down to yours and slowly kiss him, trying to make the moment more intimate than rushed. He grinds his clothed member against you harder and you can't help but let out a moan as he sucks on your neck in the process.

He places a hand over your mouth, "shh you wouldn't want them to hear us now would now? Be a good girl for me and keep that pretty little mouth shut." He quickens his pace against you and you can't help but roll your head back and close your eyes.

"Mm, fuck it." He stands up and rips of his boxers and slides your black underwear slowly down your legs. He leans down and parts your legs, slowly running his tongue up your heat, making you gasp. He quickly reaches up and places and hand over your mouth and continues to flick his tongue against your clit. He places one more slow kiss there, sucking slightly, before getting up and pushing himself into you. Your moan is almost more than his hand can hold back and he glares down at you.

"They're right underneath us, and unless you want me to stop then I recommend you shutting the fuck up," he snaps and lets go of your mouth to harshly grab your waste, slamming harder into you.

You manage to breathily get out, "yes sir," and he grins down at you, pleased at your response. He leans down and palms your breasts under your bra, leaving wet kisses all over them as he quickly grinds into you.

"Mm baby don't stop," you whisper and he puts his hand back over your mouth, nibbling down on the skin over your collarbone. He uses his free hand to reach down and rub your clit. You reach your as around the hold onto his back, pulling him down to you which causes his length to go deeper inside of you. The next time he slams into you, it hits you just right and you know your close. You hum into his hand and he repeats his movements. You dig your nails into his back as you reach your high. You let him ride it out as you cum on him and he continues to sloppily ram into you.

He soon pulls out and shoves himself into your mouth. You reposition to where you're on top and bob your head up and down on him until he cums in your mouth.

"What a good girl you are," he mutters as you lick him clean. He gets up and pulls on his pants and underwear, quickly buttoning his shirt back up. He follow suit and pull up your underwear as well and slip on your olive green shirt. You look in his mirror and fix your hair and smooth out your skirt while following him out the door. You guys walk downstairs to see his parents still setting out new plates and forks.

"Well, that was a long tour now wasn't it?" His mom winks at you guys.