First Word

Steve- Capsicle
You heard Tony call your dad that all the time. The name always made you laugh and you decided that you wanted to call your dad that. Tony thought it was hilarious. Steve did not.

Bucky- Crazy
Bucky was telling you an old story about how Uncle Steve used to get into fights and Bucky would have to save him. Right when Bucky was about to tell how Uncle Steve had to go to the hospital, you muttered the simple word, Crazy. Bucky was so proud he didn't even care that your first word was describing Uncle Steve.

Sam- Birdbrains
You were hanging out with your dad and Uncle Clint. They were having a contest to see who could have the best nest and you were the judge. When they were finished they asked who was the winner. You giggled and said "Birdbrains!"

Tony- Pwepper
You tried so hard to say Pepper. She was your role model. And she was basically your mom. While Tony and Pepper were talking you were concentrating on saying Pepper. Finally you screamed out, "Pwepper!" and that was it.

Natasha- Bad
You used this word when Uncle Clint was trying to prank your mom. He had set up a trap where when she walked through the door, a bucket of I've water would fall on her head. When your mommy did walk through the door she was soaked. She was angry. You pointed at Uncle Clint and yelled, "bad!" and your mother congratulated you after she kicked Clint's ass.

Clint- Mockingjay
Of all the bright ideas your father ever had, Clint took you, a 12 month year old baby, to see mockingjay. Not Inside Out. Not The Good Dinosaur. Mockingjay Pt. 2. During the whole movie he was yelling "boom!" at every action scene and screaming "OTP" when Haymitch kissed Effie. After the movie he bought you Ice-cream and asked if you liked the movie. You replied with the simple word "mockingjay"

Bruce- Green
So, once again the great Tony Stark has managed to get on every single of your father's nerves and ultimately piss. Him. Off. And you know what your father did? Turn into Hulk and chase Tony around the tower. What does Tony do? Pick you up and use your tiny body as a shield. What did you do? Poke Hulk in the stomach and yell, "Green!". Bruce calmed down after that.

Pietro- Fast
You and your father watched early Saturday morning cartoons. Your favorite character, Road Runner, zoomed across the television. "Fast!" you squealed. "Oh красивая, I can faster much faster than that." Pietro replied, very proud of you saying your first word.

Wanda-