Peter Parker Catch Up

Thank you to the lovely @KirstenMirsten for the younger sister idea!
How you "Meet": You were actually adopted by Peter's parents when he was one. He never treated you differently because you weren't 'biological' brother and sister. Instead, Peter was your older, supportive, dorky brother.

Your Name: Y/N Norma Parker

Peter's Parents named you after their dear friend, Norman Osborn. The name Y/N was also the name of one of Mary's childhood best friends.

Nickname: Loser

To be fair, you call Peter a dweeb every single day of his life. To give you a taste of payback, he calls you a loser. You guys are a weird family.

First Word: Shit!

Seems you've been enjoying way too much reality that you and Aunt May watch. You and Peter were playing on the floor, like a normal 3-year-old brother and 2-year-old sister would do. Suddenly, Peter ran over your pinkie finger with his giant monster truck. "SHIT!" you screamed, crying and wailing until Aunt May kissed it better.

Favorite Ninja Turtle Character: Angel (SERIOUSLY THO WHERE IS ANGEL? WHY ISNT SHE IN THE 2012 SERIES)

Your Fandom: You are in the Emo Trinity!

What can you say? You're only into boybands if they're rock.

Secret Talent: Getting Your Eyeliner to be the exact same as each other

That Takes Skill.

Who you ship the most: HawkingBird.

The Ship of The lovely Bobbi Morse and Clint Barton. It's actually pretty cute.

Powers and Supername: Spider-Sis

When Peter got his powers, you were with him. Right after Peter got bit and went to the bathroom, you felt something bite you, along with your best friend, Cindy Moon. After a few days, you both noticed how strong you were both getting. Like Peter, you cant shoot webs. But, unlike Peter,instead of normal webs you have radioactive silk that can hold up to two tons and is safe to humans but not to say, giant ANTS or metal shields.

Boyfriend: Deadpool (Wade Wilson)

Favorite Outfit: ^^^^^^

Your favorite color is black.

What he does when your sad:
~Go on Web 'Swings' that he makes.
~Dorky jokes
~Listening to your music playlist
~Make fun of James Jonah Jameson
~Watching horror movies
~Making fun of each other
~Him telling you about his crush on the new "villain", Black Cat

Pets: You Guys don't have pets

Clubs/Organizations you're in: Book Club/Basketball

Prom: You didn't actually go to prom. Peter went with some Stacey chick while you stayed home and watched R rated movies with Wade. It was actually pretty nice til Peter came home and interrupted the make out session you and Wade were having.

Writer That Inspires him: @Tinkertaydust He loves the Peter Parker story that she's still writing. He loves when she updates and thinks she's a really good writer.

Song: Victorious by Panic! At The Disco
Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious
Oh-oh-oh-oh, victorious
Oh-oh-oh-oh

A/N: Welp. Pete's done
Here have a pic of me with a snapchat filter cause I didnt put on makeup this morning

 Pete's doneHere have a pic of me with a snapchat filter cause I didnt put on makeup this morning