Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Melody's POV

I was running ahead of Hoody. I looked behind me and saw he was gone. "Hood?" No answer. I got scared and yelled louder,"Hood?" I heard a painful groan behind me. I looked and saw he had hit his head, and it was bleeding. I gasped and ran to him. I was losing him. I started to sing,"There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired, lonely place. Walls of insincerity, S-Shifting e-eyes and v-vacancy, v-vanished when I saw your face. And it w-was e-enchanting to m-meet you...." I broke down as my dad teleported beside me. "Daddy, help him." I whispered. He stayed still. "Daddy." I said louder. He didn't move. "Daddy! Help him please! I love him Daddy! I can't lose him." I yelled at him, and whispered the last part. He walked over and healed him. I lifted Hoody up and carried him to the pond. He was passed out. I started to cry, I screamed and threw my knife at a tree. I walked over to him and took out a cloth. I dipped it in the pond and washed the blood off his cheeky. I got the last speck off and layed on his chest. "Hoodster, you don't have to be with me. Go get your dream girl. I bet your dream girl is-" I got cut off by him saying,"She had black curls, silver eyes, tan skin, and my boss's daughter."