Springtrap x Reader (lemons)

You stared at the camras looking for that old bunny...with the grayness in his eyes...that made him look insane but tring to stay calm..and his hair that was all green with some yello-
"Sup (y/n)!" springtrap said looking dead into your eyes. You jump back and started to scream "PLZ DON'T KILL ME I'LL DO ANYTHING". He looked at you then chuckled "anything you say?" he for closer to you. You nod "anything just don't KILL me." He looks at your boobs " let me fuck you" he swepted you off your feet before you could say anything. You blushed. He Kind out in the comer over the room and trapped you. (that's why it's called springtrap) he stuck his hand down your shirt and started to sqeeze you boobs and slowly uncapping it then He ripped off your shirt. He frowns.."nothing here". He started to go down to your pants then He took the key and jumped up with joy. "I FOUND IT!!! Finally after all theses years" you looked at him weird and asked"wut?". He looked at you " you had the key all along..". Then he took off his mask of springtrap showing purple guy. " I could never FUCK you. You don't deserve me." Then he slit your throat and left but not before burning the building down.

____________________________________

Don't judge plz it terrible but eh
Hope you enjoy it tho