chapter seventeen

Chloe @/chloeginley 11/11/16
"I am almost ready to come home from New York. London did 'ya miss me?"

I noticed I hadn't seen any tweets from Chip for a while so I decided to just go on his profile and see what I missed. That's when to my surprise I saw he had blocked me. I decided I would call Callum to see what was going on.

It ringed a few times before he answered. "Hey Caaaaal!" I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey Chloeeee!" He mocked me. I looked closer at the phone to see what was going on. 

"Oh my god you're at Upload! I forgot I'm sorry I'll hang up." I didn't want to interrupt his time meeting people he was currently at the Weezy booth.

"No it's fine. In fact..." He switched the phone camera so he was facing the whole crowd of people. "Everyone say hi to Cal's sister Chloe." The group all waved at me and I screenshoted the scene.

"That's a lot of people. Call me back when you're not busy." He faced the camera back to himself.

"Wait before you go what hotel are you staying in?" I thought it was an odd question but I answered anyways.

"I don't really know it's a Holiday Inn in Manhattan."

"Okay, thanks love I'll call you later." I could tell his fans were getting impatient so we exchanged goodbyes and hung up the call.

Chloe @/chloeginley 11/11/16
"Missing the gang."

I attached the screenshot I took of the chat and tagged Callum in photo. I didn't know what I was going to do today but I had to find a way I pass time. I'm in New York it can't be that hard can it?

The next day I woke up and showered. I slipped on a maroon Sidemen jumper and and a pair of blue jeans and black Janoski's. I heard a knock on my door and was really worried because I know I didn't order anything.

I answered anyways. "Harry!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms. "I was getting so lonely here. How'd you find me?" He set me down and I saw Chip behind him.

"You're here too Chip?" I was going to give him a hug but I decided not to and I would just play mad at him. "You blocked me on Twitter?" I accused.

"I wanted to surprise you." He explained. "I was tweeting all about New York and I didn't want you to see the tweets."

"Oh." I said, and gave him a hug anyways.

"Callum told us this was the hotel you were at all we had to do was ask the front desk which room was yours." I turned back to Harry as he spoke.

"Well come in. This has been my home for the past few days." I laughed. "To be honest it's been really boring. I thought that it would be fun to vacation in New York but without anyone else here it's pretty lame."

"We assumed you'd be lonely that's why we came." Chip admitted. "We also wanted to see if you'd want to go to UFC with us." I groaned.

"You guys know I'm not into that."

"Come on we already bought the ticket." Harry pulled out three tickets from his pocket.

"I guess I'll go." I gave into them as usual.

"Do you guys want to go get some food or something?" Their eyes lightened up immediately. "Come on there a subway down the street." I grabbed my nap sack and threw everything I needed and some of their things into it.

"No matter what time or day it is these streets are so crowded." Chip pointed out.

"One of you put me on your shoulders so I can see." I laughed. I was decently shorter than them since I was only 5'7".

Harry took that opportunity immediately and squatted down. I jumped up and draped my legs over his shoulder.

"I don't remember exactly where it is but I know it's around here somewhere." I told them.

"I thought you said it was down the street?" Harry asked.

"It's an expression I meant it was nearby." They groaned and Chip pulled out his phone.

"Don't waste your data you sket just ask one of the hundreds of people around you." Chip glared at me for criticising him but I didn't care.

"But that requires socialising." He complained.

"Excuse me where's the Subway?" Harry asked some lady walking by.

"Right there." The woman pointed to a sign a little down the road.

"Oh sorry I meant the restaurant." He confirmed.

"Oh ha. Keep going straight then take a left after four blocks. It will be on the right side of the street."  We thanked her and followed her directions. 

"See it wasn't that hard." I playfully punched Chips arm after I jumped off of Harry. We entered the restaurant to see that it wasn't to crowded. The line was a bit long though.

"Harry." I whispered as I tapped his shoulder, and pointed to a girl a few people in front of us. She was still a little ways back from the front.

She was wearing a Sidemen SnapBack and Weezy bracelets. "Let's buy her and her family lunch." I offered.

"Okay!" Chip and Harry agreed excitedly.

"You guys go in the restroom and I'll text you when we're at a table. I want to surprise her." The boys listened and went to the restroom. While they did this I walked up to the girls mum.

"Excuse me but I just wanted to buy you guys lunch today." The mum looked confused so I explained. "As a random act of kindness I just wanted to do something nice." She agreed.

After we ordered our food and I payed along with two extra sandwiches for the boys I sat down at a table with them and texted the boys. To be honest I'm shocked that the mother didn't kick me out of their table. Usually people let people buy and that's it.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl. She had brown hair and freckles and looked about 14.

"Madison." She said. "You look familiar." She pondered for a bit before she got it. "You're Lux's sister!" She said excitedly. "At least I hope so it would be awkward if you weren't." I laughed with her.

"Yeah I am and Madison, I want to to meet Chip and Harry." The boys walked up to the table and I handed them their sandwiches. Chip was recording as Madison hugged him and Harry.

"Do you want me to DM this video to you?" He offered.

"Yes oh my god! My twitter is @/thetbqueen!" He typed in her username and sent the video to her.

"I recognise that username a bit." I saw out of the corner of my eye that he followed her. I tapped Harry and pointed to Chip's phone. He got the hint and followed he too.

We had lunch with them and talked with the mum about what the boys do and stuff like that. "Thank you so much!" She said as we were saying goodbyes. "Mom can you get a group photo of us?" She handed her phone to her mom and she took a picture of the four of us.

We all said goodbye one more time before leaving the Subway. "That was fun." I admitted.

"You're with us now New York is going to be great now!" Chip threw his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the city.