chapter four

I woke up with Chip's arm draped around my waist and I leaned over to check the clock on Chip's bedside I decided could sleep in more.

As I rolled over to go back to sleep I noticed how peaceful Chip looked while sleeping. I knew that's what everyone says, it's probably because it's true. After admiring the bliss I finally fell back to sleep in his arms.

"Hey dickhead!" Next thing you know I was covered in ice water.

"Fuck mate!" I exclaimed.

"Aww Joel what the hell?" Chip groaned trying to cover the both of us in his blanket.

"This should be considered cruelty." I whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Your phone was in the kitchen Chloe and you got a voicemail saying that you have a delivery coming in two hours." He explained.

"When did the message come in?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"About and hour and a half ago." He shrinked into himself showing nervousness.

"Oh alright. Just please get out so I can get changed." I requested. He did as I said and left the room.

"Hey Chip you got a jumper or something I can wear. My shirt is kind of soaked."

"Totally, they're all in the wadrobe." I walked over to where he pointed and picked out a black The North Face jumper and went into the restroom. My jeans were lying on the floor where I left them so I changed into those and the jumper. I fixed my hair a bit as I left the restroom and walking in on Chip while he was changing.

"Oh god, i'm sorry." I said turning back around into the restroom again.

"It's alright i'm decent now." I trurned around, thankfully he had on jeans and was sliding on a t-shirt. "I thought you'd be longer most girls are." He pointed out.

"Yeah, well i'm not most girls. I gotta go pick up that couch wanna come and help me with the honours?" I asked.

"Yeah." As we left the complex I had forgotten how cold London could get. Pretty surprising though since the rest of the UK is pretty much the same.

"According to Joel the couch should be here in like twenty to thirty minutes." I explained.

"Sounds pretty reasonable." I glanced at Chip before we entered my apartment. "What should we do until then?" He asked.

"Uhh I don't actually know. I have to get changed real quick though. Wait out here." I ran to my room quickly and changed my shirt. The jeans would be fine. I slid on my white Modern Baseball tee and left the room. When I got into the kitchen I set his jumper on the table. "We can unpack a few of these boxes." I suggested.

"Sounds good." I opened the first one it was my old guitar from when I was thirteen.

"You play?" He asked.

"Definitely not. I got this when I was younger but my mom never got me lessons." I told him.

"Oh." I decided that could just go in my room. After a while of unpacking boxes the couch was finally delivered.

"Thank you." I said closing the door on the people who did so.

"It doesn't look half-bad when it's in the house." Chip sprawled out on the couch and I joined him.

"It doesn't feel that bad either. Wanna watch some Netflix on our high quality, Netflix and Chill couch?" I asked.

A/N: i've been having some pretty bad writers block with this book so if you have ideas send 'em in but in the meantime i'll start publishing my other book