Chapter one - Ski Lodge

Maya's PJs are left and Riley's are right.

Maya's POV:
It was our last night at the Ski lodge and so much has happened. Riley's dating Huckleberry. Smackle trusts Farkle and so I've heard Zay and Sarah have hit it of really good. As for me I'm lying here in my bed I share with Riley. Were just talking about random things. Well Im drawing she's rambling on about Howdy. I didn't realise it but I'm drawing me and Josh. Riley snatches it out my hand and looks at it.
"Peaches this is amazing." She exclaimed."I have to show Josh this" She added. "No you can't". It was to late she was already downstairs. I run and jump on her back. I'm surprised she didn't fall. I'm not as skinny as Riley. I have a bit of fat on my legs but that's it. We keep arguing and we don't stop until we realise Josh has been standing there for long time now.

Josh's POV:
I hear sounds from outside. The curiosity got the better of me and walk out side to so and Maya pinning Riley to the floor while Riley has a sketchbook whose I'm assuming is Maya because no offence Riley can't draw. The picture was me and my ferret at the fireplace. I just stand there and watch them for a bit.
"Riley give it Josh doesn't need to know about this"Maya said
"There's a lot of things Josh doesn't know about you. Like the fact you wait glasses which by the way you forgot to take them of."Riley thought back. I look at Maya and she has these cute and adorable but very hot and attractive glasses like this

"Josh doesn't need to know" Maya said "Or maybe he needs to know that your 2 sizes bigger than me because face it you have bigger tits than me and a bigger ass" Riley said

"Or maybe he needs to know that your 2 sizes bigger than me because face it you have bigger tits than me and a bigger ass" Riley said. I've never heard Riley cuss before.
"I swear to god Riley tell him that and you won't be able to see the day you and Huckleberry get married"Maya was getting pissed by now and you could tell.
"Why do you care if Josh knows stuff like you have bigger tits and ass than me and slightly chunkier legs than me. Or the fact you wair glasses or the fact that you can sing like an angel and dance like a goddess. You shouldn't care. having bigger things than me is a good thing. And your glasses look amazing on you and I bet everyone would think the same if you'd stopping wearing contacts." You can see the tears well up In Maya's eyes. She hops of Riley and Riley get up and they hug. "Peaches?"Riley asked.
"Yeah?"
"Is it that time of the month?"Riley asked. At first I was confused and then she means her period.
"Maybe"Maya says obvious the awnser is yes.
"How could you tell?"Maya asked.
"Whenever your on your very emotional and angry. You start to think bad of yourself."
They just hug when they separate and realise I'm there. "Hey J-Josh how long you been there?" Riley asks. "Enough to know a lot more about Maya than I did before." They both say goodnight and rush of leaving my sketch pad and her glasses on the floor. I pick up her stuff and walk back to room. I look through the sketch book. There's and photo of:
-me and her
-her Shawn and he mum
-her Riley Farkle Smackle Lucas and Zay
And loads more. I fall asleep thinking about what Maya and Riley just had.