Fat boy

Rose was fast asleep in bed, her face in the pillow and her arm hanging off the bed. Her back rose up and downstairs as she slept. It was around 8:30 in the morning, when Willy opened the door with a huge grin on his face. "Wake up my little Rose!!" She woke up a gasp and fell off the bed. She rubbed her head as she groaned.

"Daddy... don't scare me like that again." Willy only chuckled as he helped her stand up. "You sound ex- HEY!!!" He grabbed her hand and led her out of the bedroom, into the living room. He was walking so fast, she was trying to keep up with him, nearly tripping in the process.

"Daddy what's going on?!" She asked as he laughed. "Honey! Someone found the first golden ticket!" Her eyes widened as she sat down on the couch, Willy turning on the TV.

A fat kid had his mouth covered in chocolate and he was holding the golden ticket in his hands. "Damn..."

Marrisa thought to herself. "I am eating a wonka bar and I taste something that is not chocolate, or coconut... or walnut... peanut butter... or nougat... or butter brittle..." the kid went on and on. "So I look and I find the golden ticket!"

He said happily. One of the reporters asked "how did you celebrate?" And of course, he pulls out another wonka bar. "I eat more candy." Rose glanced at Willy before looking back at the TV. His mother looked at the camera and smiled. "We knew Augustus would the find the golden ticket.

He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him not to find one." Willy turned the TV off and looked at his daughter. "Only four more left. I wonder who the next one will be..." Rose ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah me too..."

Willy sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, kissing her temple. "It'll be ok star shine..." she bit her lip, hoping that the next kid would be a little bit better.

So! Augustus gloop is the first ticket finder! Four more left! Who will be the next one?! And how will Rose and Willy feel when the find out who the next winner is? Please like and comment! It would make me happy!!