Chapter 6: YOU IDIOT!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long I just didn't have any more ideas and I didn't think anyone wanted in update so yeah I'm really really sorry *bows head* but to make it up to you there shall be a little bit of smut in this chapter, any way let's continue where we left off

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP HIKARU AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND WERE OLDER NOW AND WE HAVE TO GROW UP IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND FIND OUR FUTURE WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO START FINDING OUR PERFECT SOMEONE, BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER YOU FUCKING IDIOT." he yelled and the it hit me he wanted fo leave me too

"So you want to leave too huh." I whispered as the tears started falling down my cheeks "WELL FINE IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE MOM AND DAD THEN GO FUCKING LEAVE ME AND FORGET THAT I EXIST I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT AND THAT YOU AND ME WERE BROTHERS AND I THOUGHT I COULD COUNT ON YOU TO ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME BUT I GUESS NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU, FUCK MOM AND FUCK DAD YOU THREE CAN GO DIE IN HOLE AND ROTE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs and slammed my bed ROOM door.

~Hikaru POV

It's been two weeks and I haven't left my room my friends would visit and try to get me out or try and make me apologize to Kaoru but I would always deny, and every night I would cry myself to sleep knowing that Kaoru didn't care or that he was with that girl. It hurt. Why? Why do I feel so much pain!? I thought to myself as I whimpered into my pillow. The pain so agonizing, I felt, so hollow inside as I turned to look at my ceiling and wondered if I really just lost my bestfriend, no my brother, maybe even my lover. I knew now that I just lost my one true love to a whore.

Just as I thought of that my hands clenched into fist and tightened until my knuckles were pure white. The range forming inside me as I got up and ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror what I saw shocked me I was pretty skinny and I could see the dark black bags under my eyes and my eyes a light pinkish red I couldn't believe what I had become because of Kaoru. Just as I was calming down the rage came back rushing through my veins, it was to much that I lost control in my arm that rush to the glass mirror, once they collided fragments of glass spiraled all over the counter and floor, some were clear others crimson red. The rage was so strong that I didn't notice that he was home and with "her" I heard the knock at my door as Kaoru started yelling. "Hikaru!? Hikaru what was that noise are you ok!? Hikaru!!"

'Shit! I have to get out of here' I thought to myself as I browsed through the bathroom looking for something to stop the bleeding from my arm and to try and hide it. I looked near the shower and there I saw a small towel so I grabbed it and wrapped it around my arm. Once I did I ran out of the bathroom and then open the door that led to my ,room. I ran right in between Kaoru and his "girlfriend", towards  the stairs. Then out the door.

'I don't know where I'm going or why I'm running. I mean I could have just yelled back at him a yeah I'm fine or a yeah now will you stop banging on my door like a wild animal. I just don't know why I would act like this, maybe I did think of Kaoru as a lover.' I thought to myself as I finally stopped running, and ended up at a park, I was tired so I stopped to rest under a Sakura tree. Little did I know that Kaoru sent out a search party that included all of our friends plus a friend of Kaoru's

Kaoru POV

I was knocking on the door with my girlfriend Hoshi Megumi because we heard a glass breaking like noise, when the door opened and Hikaru came out running in between both of us, towards the stairs.

"Hikaru wait!" I yelled running toward the stairs but when, I got there he was already out the door, to who knows where. I panicked where would he have gone, why would he have ran? I was so confused and then the question that I had been wondering in the first place hit me, what was that glass breaking sound that came from Hikaru's room? Once I remember that question I ran into his room and saw the light to his bathroom still on, I walked in and what I saw horrified me. I saw his mirror shattered with blood on almost on all of the shattered, pieces of glass. 'What happened here' I thought. 'I need to find him' and with that thought running through my mind I ran to Hoshi and asked her for my phone once she gave me it I searched for Kyoya's number and called him.

Kyoya POV

I was at home alone with Tamaki and we were watching Fifty Shades Of Grey, for some weird reason Tamaki really badly wanted to watch it, we were at the part where he confesses his kinky side to the girl and she goes along to fulfill his sexual desires. I was laying down on the side of the couch while Tamaki was sitting near my feet staring down as he twiddled with his fingers and taking a few glances towards me.

"Tamaki what's wrong." I said emotionless with my eyes still glued on to the movie. Once I said that he looked up and said shyly.

"What do you mean." Him trying to lie to me which was pointless, I always knew if he was lying, if he was excited, sad, mad, calm, or nervous and right now he seemed nervous about something, so I paused the movie, sat up and look his way.

"Your staring at your hands, not watching the movie that you requested we watch and your twiddling with you hands nervously. What's wrong and please don't lie me." For once I had this worried tone in my voice. What ever was hurting My Tamaki, I would find out one way or another.

"Kyoya, do you really love me?" He said with so much sadness in his voice. 'Why would he think that, of course I love him.' I thought to myself.

"What? Of course I love you, why would you say that? Who made you think that?!" I got a bit pissed and raise my voice 'who would make him think that? Does he even believe it?' Him believing that I didn't love him sent an excruciating pain through my heart

"No one! It's just that...well you always seem so busy, and you never seem to show affection towards me and I thought maybe if we were here alone watching this type of movie you would...um..." I knew what he was talking, and I knew what he want from me. To tell you the truth I was restraining myself from ripping his clothes off and fucking him hard, and I knew that's what he wanted, plus with that blush of his I couldn't restrain myself any longer. So I made my move.

To be continued...

I am so so so sorry I took so long I forgot to save and ended up losing all my work and I had to do it all over again. I am really sorry and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but the next chapter will have smut so be prepared and farewell for now my sweet yaoi loving kittens