Chapter 3: Haruhi i need your help

Sorry I took so long. School, reading, writing other books and all that other jazz. Any who here it is sorry it might be sucky but people wanted me to hurry up and update so here it is enjoy.

Kaoru POV

We road the car to school in silence with me on one end and Hikaru on the other. It felt like decades on our way to school.Hikaru got out first and then me. We got inside and then the bell rang for first period. So I walked behind Hikaru and then lost him in the crowd.

Hikaru POV

I arrived at my first period and found Haruhi sitting at her normal seat looking like she was in her on little world. "Hey, Haruhi?" I ask to see if she was still on Earth.

"Huh? Oh hey Hikaru what's up?" she asked kindly with smile but dully

"Hey you OK, you seem tired or as if your in lala land."

"Oh, yeah sorry I had to stay up all night talking to Tamaki-senpia about Kyoya and what to get him or do for him for their anniversary."

"Oh, really how long has it been since they started dating?"

"About 4 months and 10 days I think?" she said in some sort of whisper

"Wow so you do keep track of all of our ships." I said in a normal toned voice

"Yep I have to since I help you all out with your relationships and ummm would you keep it down, many people don't know that Tamaki-senpia is dating Kyoya-senpia and Mori-senpia and Honey-senpia are dating." she whisper to me and then looked around to make sure no one heard

"Oh sorry."

"Hey you OK. You seem sad. Is it about Kaoru?"

I looked at her amazed as if she read my mind "H-how did you know."

"Oh I always knew you two had a thing for each other. I saw it in the way you guys looked at each other."

"Well I need your help I got mad at him this morning and we kinda stopped talking to each other."

"Hmmm well let's see you could ma...."
*ring ring* just as Haruhi was about to give me advice the bell rang and the teacher walked in

"Morning now I want you all to blah blah blah blah blah." I block the teacher out and whispered to Haruhi "Maybe later." and she just nodded her head.

Sorry it's short but I needed to update and I couldn't think of anything and I will try to update sooner and make it better goodbye for now my sweet Yaoi loving kittens.