Chapter 2:what Is Going On With Him

Sorry for taking so long I had to finish reading some books and here you go------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oh God oh God oh God!!! He's so hot when his hair all wet as well as his body. Oh God Hikaru you're turning me on, take off the towel and fuck me! Wait No Hikaru he's your brother be strong and just walk by him into the bathroom. Okay here goes.'

"OkayI'llseeyoudownstairs." I said quickly and rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and started breathing heavily with a hint of blush on my face. 'Great I won't be able to get that image out of my head.'

Time Skip-to breakfast

As I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I saw Kaoru sitting on the left side of the table alone.'Since our parents are almost never around, so me and Kaoru got close and we technically only had each other.' I walked to the set next to Kaoru and as I sat down our maids came out with our breakfast.

"Arigatou." we both said at the same time as we bowed our heads and began to eat.

"So Hikaru, what happened?" Kaoru asked curiously.

"What?" but I was confused at what he meant.

"You know, the dream. What happened or who was it about." he asked looking at me curious.

"Well umm..." 'Fuck what should I tell him?! Should I tell him the truth! No he would hate me forever! Or would he, would he accept it, would he even accept me?'

Kaoru POV

"Well umm..." He answered with a worried expression which made me a bit confused and worried so I tried to make him smile.

"So, was it about me?" I said hoping to get him to smile, but ended up with a shocked and panicked expression. "Wait was it really about me?" I asked curiously.

"N-no!" he shouted while stuttering. And seemed mad.

"Okay well you don't have to get mad!" I shouted back with an annoyed tone.

"Well then you should stop annoying me and maybe then I won't get mad!"

"How am I annoying you!?" I said mad and confused. 'How did I annoy him all I did was ask a question?!'

"Because your asking stupid questions!" he answered

"Fine I'll be in the car so I don't annoy you even more." I said getting up out of my seat and walked away while grabbing my bag.

Time skip-in the car going to school-still Kaoru POV

We road the car to school in silence with me on one end and Hikaru on the other. It felt like decades on our way to school. got out first and then me. We got inside and then the bell rang for first period. So I walked behind Hikaru and then lost him in the crowd. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Again I'm sorry for taking so long I'll hopefully fishing earlier this time. Goodbye for now my sweet yaoi loving kittens.