Chapter 1: The Dream

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. ~Google quote

This will have a bit of SMUT so warning - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hikaru POV

"Kaoru what are you...ahh!"he pushed me onto the bed while holding both my hands over my head and climbed on top of me. I squirmed trying to get him off me but failed" Kaoruwhat are trying to...mh!" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine and started to kiss me deeply and passionately. As he kissed me I could feel myself melt into the kiss. Which ended up with me kissing him back.

I could feel him bite my bottom lip for entrance and to my surprise I let him. He started to explore my mouth with his tongue, as well as my body with his soft hands. He broke the kiss and went lower to my neck, then to my nipples, since I didn't have a shirt on and neither did he. 'Great wait why does my face feel hot? Oh God don't tell me that I'm blushing. Oh no, Kaoru sucking on my nipple feels way to good. Oh please Kaoru stop, you're turning me on!' I mentally screamed at him.

And before I knew it he went lower and my moans grew louder. Then he was finally at my boxers and was lowering them I could feel myself blush even harder 'please Kaoru! Please go lower! I want to feel your wet, warm mouth and tongue on my member!' "K-kaoru!*pant*" I said while moaning.

"Yes Hikaru." Kaoru said seductively.

*Ding Ding* "Huh!" I shot up and looked around,  I was in my room *Ding Ding Ding* I heard and swiped x on my phone alarm. Then was startled by arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey you, okay you look like you just saw a ghost?"Kaoru said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm fine it was just a dream." I said with a bit of sadness in my tone. Sad because it really was just a dream that felt so real and I wish it was.

"Okay well I'm going to take a shower first." he said while getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Okay." I answered and then laid back down 'Why did I have that dream. I mean we're brothers, I shouldn't be dreaming of him like that it's wrong isn't it? No! Stop Hikaru he IS your brother you can't think of him like that, he is your brother not your lover.

"Hey Hikaru I'm done showering you can come shower now." He said while walking out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waist and drying his hair.

'Oh God!'
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you all for reading and I will update soon. I know it was short hopefully the others are longer. Oh and yes I had to put that song. And if you want to know the songs name ask in the comments. Good bye for now my sweet yaoi loving kittens.