10.

Excuse my mistakes

"If You Want Me ____ Then Say It....."

Recap

I smiled genuinely, I ran my finger against Prince cute face. I moved along as I walked towards the stairs. I began to hear strange noise, not sexual noises but it sound like sniffing noises. I slowly walked up up the stairs, the noises became louder as I walked further into the hallway. It seems to be coming from the bedroom. Without making any noise, I quietly opened the door and peeked my head out to see if anyone was in there. No one in sight, but I can still hear that noise. I looked over to my left to see the bathroom door cracked open, showing some light from it. I slide my bare feet against the hard wood floor, trying not to make a sound. Walked over to the bathroom door and looked through the lil crack to see what's going on.

I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing, my lover, my friend, my partner was sniffing crack cocaine. My eyes widen as I watch Prince do drug abuse, I wouldn't ever guess that he would be the type to do a such a thing. Accidentally I gasped in shock, I froze when Prince turn to look at me. Suddenly I had no feeling in my legs, his eyes widen as he stopped what he was doing. It seems like he saw a ghost, I stare at his face to see the anger rush over him. I shaken in fear.

What have I just walked into?...

___________________

Sade

Prince got up from his seat, walked towards me and never once took his eyes off me. The look in his eyes, I couldn't describe it. Seems to be mixed with anger and dare I say... lust? As closer as he got, I kept moving way. I didn't know what to do, shit I don't know what he was gonna do to me. Once I felt my back against the wall, I just broke down to tears. Getting ready for the slapping, punching maybe an outburst. But strangely all I felt was Prince hand caressing my cheek, wiping my tears with his thumb. "... Baby why are you crying ?" His voice was raspy, and deep. I opened my mouth to say something but not a single word came out. It's like I lost my voice, my lips are shaken. Prince noticed how shaken up I was, he dragged his thumb across my bottom lip making me breathe heavy. "Sade... relax, I just want to ask you something..." He tried to reason with me as he continued. "Now tell me mama..." He moved his hands and planted them on each side of me, blocking me out. "...What exactly did you see ?"

That question echoed in my head, my conscience is tell me not to tell maybe he will get mad. I looked off to the side, breaking eye contact with him. "N-nothing." I stuttered in fear. I hear Prince sigh, then grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Are you lying to me Sade ?" He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to say it but I won't. I shook my head 'No' once I did that a smirk appeared on Prince face. "My dear Sade mhmmm..." He hummed then chuckled seductively. "...Let me show you something." He back away from he, swiftly turned around and started walking towards the bathroom. I dragged my feet a crossed the floor, sat on the edge of the bed watch his every move.

Moments later Prince came back with a plate, I see the white powder substance on the glass plate as it got closer to me. He sat right next to me, chopping the substance with a piece of glass I couldn't stand the sight I had to say something. "Why?..." I stare as he stop doing what he was doing, and looked at me. "... Why do you do it, this..." I pointed out his actions. "... Is not you, so tell me why Prince."

His jaw clenched as he collected his thoughts. "There's not a exact reason why I do what I do Sade.... I wish I can you a solid answer but this right here will take you to a place where you don't want to leave." I watched he been his head down and sniff the cocaine, I can't believe he's doing this right in front of me. Faintly lift his head back up facing me, I can see some left over cocaine around his nostril. I didn't know how to feel about this situation. "The drive, the pain, the lust... Baby girl you have to try this with me. And trust me you won't regret it." Prince smirked devilishly as he put the plate on my lap.