4.

Excuse my mistakes

"If You Want Me ____ Then Say It....."

Sade

I woke up from my buzzing alarm, I turned it off and looked at the clock.

8:00 am

Time for work, I looked over to my left and saw Prince sound asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled at the sight he is so adorable. I leaned down and kissed his check softly then quietly got out the bed without waking him up.

I went into the bathroom washed up and keep myself fresh. I put a towel around my damp body. I walked out, looked at my bed to see Prince still asleep. So I took off my towel, threw it in the laundry basket and walked into my walk in closet. I went into my drawer and pulled out my burgundy bra and panties set. I slipped those on then grabbed my white blouse. As soon as I slipped it on I felt muscular arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I looked over my shoulder and saw Prince looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Where did you go ?" He mumbled against my neck.

"To the bathroom, I didn't want to wake up."

"Next time do it." I nod. "You know that Brian is a stupid man to let you go." He turned me around. "You are so beautiful and you know what." He lifted me up an my dresser. "I'm gonna show you." He rubbed my thighs as he spread them.

"Umm what are you doing ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever gotten head before ?" He started unbuttoning my blouse, biting his lips at me.

I shook my head. "No." Brian never believed in foreplay, he was great in bed but he didn't do much or last that long.

His gaze from my lips to my eyes made me shiver. "Perfect." He grabbed the hem of panties and pulled them down. My nerves started the build up when he got on his knees, spread my legs wide and looked into my eyes. "Do you want me to ?" He asked in a husky whisper. I was tongue tied I didn't know what to say, I am so nervous. "I wanna hear you say it Princess." He planted kisses on my inner thighs. The touch of his soft plum lips made me shiver.

"Yes." I moaned. He kissed my second set of lips softly as he looked up at me then dive in. "Oh my god." I gasped as looked down at him. It felt weird at first but when he slide his tongue inside me, it felt like heaven.

"Mmmm." He hummed against my clit taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it before sucking it gently.

I put one hand on his head pushing him in more and the other on the dresser. "Ahh yes ! Oooh right there ! O-oh God !." I yelled as I rotated my hips slowly, grinding on his face. My legs began to shake, there was too much pleasure I was about to faint. Prince held my thigh still as he slurped on my throbbing clit. "Ahhhhh fuckkk !" I threw my head back moaning loudly.

"Mmm." He slurped my sweet juices as I tried to catch my breath. He got up from his knees, leaned towards me kissed me. I moaned loudly from the sweet taste of his lips, giving him access to my tongue. Our tongue moved sweetly as Prince grabbed my hair slightly tilting my head to the side and depend the kiss. I pulled away from the intense kiss as his eyes pierce. I looked down at my feet blushing.