Realising

"Hey, uh you have a girlfriend right?"
"Is your girlfriend from school?"
"Why didn't you invite your girlfriend, too?"
  Damn it. I'm so bad at this, i can't ask him directly. I'm just gonna wait until he mentions about his girlfriend, if there is one, i guess.
After the closing we went to the field.  You know the baseball field. I have to admit, i was scared that we would go to a nice restaurant. Instead of that we are at the field with beers and chips. I'm so thankful to him right know. For the first time in my life i'm feeling free. Free to be myself. I don't have to be someone else. I can be myself here. All night we talked about things that i wouldn't think we would ever talk. Actually, 2 weeks ago i would say "Ian? Why do i talk to him? I hate him." blah blah blah. Now i realize his beauty. His little freckles and how perfect they are. Ian said:
"I talked all night. What about you? I heard your father is trying to set a girl for you."
"Uh no. No there is nothing about that. I'm literally not interested in them."
"So there isn't a girl you're interested in?"
"I don't like girls."
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?
"Oh you're like me then, cool."
"What do you mean by to be like you?"
"Gay, you know."
"Don't know, maybe."
I have no idea about why i said it.  And also i have no idea about how can i be so chill.
"That's good."
"Why?"
"Cause that means i can kiss and you can't complain about it."
Ian came close to me and i can't breathe right now. Before he makes a move, i did something. I kissed him. He responded my kiss with his moans.
If you told me this one month ago, i would say it's impossible. But now it feels so right. It's like i'm starving and he is a delicious meal. Now i realising what i've missed without him all those years. Those words are not my thing but i can't find anything better than this. Ian pulled his head away from me and looked at me.
"I always liked you Mickey. But everytime i look at you, it looked impossible."
"Well i gotta admit i never thought about being gay. But now, here, it feels so true to be with you right now."
Ian probably wasn't expecting this because the look on his face is like he is confused, shoked and happy. I smiled at him. I'm just so happy right now i can't think anything but Ian's lips. I made a move to him again and he responded without any doubts. Now i am realising what would happen if i wouldn't be such an asshole. But actually if i hadn't rob that place, these beautiful things wouldn't happening right now.