Chapter three : Friends

Dane pov
After we got ready for school we hop on the bus. As we walk into the school we went to look and see if we made the teams. After we got though the crowd of people we saw that we both made the teams. The one minute bell ring and we rushed to class.
~~~~~time skip to practice~~~~~~

Trey p.o.v
I was really hoping that I could make friends besides my brother and sister. Don't get me wrong I had friends before but i'm not that much of a people person. I've always had trouble speaking to other but never knew why. "HEYYY," some guy shouted. I turned around to see who it was. The guy looked about 5'6, brown and black hair, and ocean blue eyes. ( the guy in the top photo)
I was about to walk away when he called my name. " hey you name is trey right," he said.
"Y-yes that's me," i said back.
"Hi my name Hyde," Hyde said. "Nice to meet you but umm what did you want," I said back. "Oh yay i want to see if you wanna hang out after practice," Hyde said.
I don't know what to do but my brother told me to try to make friends so here goes nothing " sure I just have to tell my brother first," I said.
"Ok see you after practice," he said and walk off. This should be soo fun.

Sorry for the short chapter but i have longer ones after finals are over. 263 words count
Vote
Comment
Want more
~rose 🌹