Chapter one: A new year

The songs for this chapter is for the brother. Also sorry for the short chapter.
Dane p.o.v

"Trey wake up" I shook my brother. Its are first day at are new school in virginia. After ten minutes after to wake up Trey up I went to make our lunch, pick out Trey school colthes, and doubled check to make sure we had everything we need for school. Once I was done I got a cup of ice cold water and dump it on Trey. "What the f*ck was that for" Trey yelled at me jumping out of bed.

"You need to get ready for our first day of school and now because mom allready left to take Emily to school." I handed him his colthes and left his room. When I got downstairs Trey was right behind me we grab our backpacks and lunch and headed to the bus stop. When the bus got there we got and headed for the back we sat down and everyone keep looking back at us.

"They are look at us" Trey whisper to me. "I know just ignore them" I whispered back. After ten minutes we get to our new school and go start to the front office. I go to the front desk with Trey right behind me.

"Excuse me we are new here and were hoping to get our schedules" I say to the lady at the desk. " Names please" she asked. "Dane and Trey Grayson" I say back. She types something on her computer and prints out our schedules "Now you two have all the same class together is that ok with you guys?" She says.

Me and Trey nod are head at the same time. "Ok there here you guys go" she handed us our schedules as we turned around to leave she said "welcome Oak Hills high school boys have a nice day."

As we leave to find our first class. Just as we enter our new math class the bell rings and we take a seat in the back of the class. "Ok class we have two new student today, Trey and Dane Grayson can you come oup here." The teacher said. Me and Trey got and walked to the fort of the class. "Hi i'm Dane and this is my brother Trey and were happy to be here." I said. When I was done the teacher handed us the three weeks of work we miss. As we walk back to our seats we heard the students whispering about us. "Thier twins and cute." A girl said. "How old are they." one of the guys said. We just sat back down.
~time skip~

After the final bell we headed to are bus and got on going straight to the back of the bus. Everyone kept looking back at us. When we got to our stop we hurried off the bus. After going inside we started our homework and work we missed.

"I don't like how everyone was looking at us." Trey said after we finished all our work. "Just ignore them." I said back head upstairs leaving my brother downstairs to clean up his mess.

I hope u guys like my story I try my hardest to update whenever I can . please go vote and comment. I'll take song quest if you guys want to hear more music while you read.