Chapter two: Sports

I know I'm not good but I'm trying. The first few chapters will be short but bear with me plz.

Trey p.o.v

I have always been close to my brother. I don't like being alone and my brother was always there for me. I was always his shadow and he was my light. He a few minutes older then me so he my big brother. I just hope that one we will both be the light to each other. I didn't notice my dad coming in the kitchen till after he yelled my name. "TREY." he yells.
"Yes dad." I say back.

"What were you thinking about that you can't hear me call your name three times." He said with a wired look. "Nothing." I said getting ready to leave. "How was ur first day of school?" He ask. "Fine." I say run to my room. I really don't like talking to other people besides my brother and sister. As im in my room I heard my mom calling me and Dane downstairs. "Yes mother." We say.

"Come help me with this bags." She going back outside. When she gets back in and places some bags down me and Dane go outside to help. Our little sister is playing with her baby dolls in the car. "Why are you still out here." Dane said to Our sister Emily." I wanted Trey to give me a piggyback ride back inside." She looks at me with her eyes filled with hope.

"Ok hop on." I tell her. She run and jump on my back. I run around in the front yard till it was time to go back inside. "Thanks Trey." Emily gave me a big hug and run to her room.

A hour later mom called us down for dinner. No one talk just ate are food and headed to bed. The next morning I got up before Dane and I was getting ready for a new day.

Dane p.o.v

As we headed into the school I saw a poster for  sports tryouts. Me and Trey love sports we just never did them because of are age. " hey Trey we should do sports this year." I said. "Sure sounds like fun." He said back. I love football so I signed up for it. Trey awesome at basketball so I encouraged him to sign up for it. When school ending we stayed after for tryouts. I know Trey don't like being by him self but this could be good for him.

~time skip~

When we got home it was 8:00 and we still had to do are home work. "Robert the boys are home." Our mom yelled for our dad. Je came rushing down the stairs " how was tryouts?" He asked excitedly. " they we fine for me." Trey answered back and went up stairs to do his homework." They were fun dad but I have homework to do." I said then ran up stairs to my room. Once I finished my homework I went downstairs to make me and Trey some sandwiches.

I went back upstairs and knocked on his door. Once he up I handed him his sandwiches." Hey did you finish all the homework form Mr.Pete class?" Trey asked."Yay it was easy." I said back. "Ok well goodnight bro." We said at the same time. After that we headed of to bed.

Characters
Dad-pete
Sister-Emily
Bothers- Dane and Trey

Thx for read this chapter i know it took awhile to finish
Plz vote and leave comments i would love to hear what you think of the book so far

~love rose 🌹