"i love you too." she grinned and kissed him again.

alex went home to get ready for that night. he got out a duffel bag and packed the essentials, ya know, pajamas, toothpaste, deodorant, and most importantly, beer. 5 bottles. one for him, one for lafayette, one for mulligan, one for laurens, and one for angelica.

well one extra for angelica. he knew she'd bring one.

the only thing alex could think about that day was his conversation with eliza after their make out session.

earlier that day:

after the 'i love you' thing happened, they went into the living room and talked for hours and hours. that was when alex brought up her father.

"so, where's your father?" alex asked looking around.

eliza immediately looked down and let a tear fall down her face, she wiped it away, quickly. alex still noticed and lifted her chin.

"what happened, love?" he said softly.

"h-he left.... when i wa-was about twelve. then my mom died a couple years later obviously, so angelica took me and peggy under her wing, and here we are." she spit out, she was sobbing. "alexander, how do you love me? every time you see me, im crying." eliza was looking right into his eyes. all she saw were pools of love.

"eliza, you are much more than that. i promise you- promise promise you. everytime i look into your eyes i see much more. i see a young girl who is smart, funny, nice, sweet, and i don't even need to look into your eyes to know you're beautiful. okay, liza?" he was still speaking softly, you think he'd raise his voice in protest, that's what eliza thought atleast.

"thank you." she said sweetly.

"eliza?" he said the same way he did earlier.

"yes?" she smiled.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

"yes." her smile widened, and she kissed him again.

alexander finished packing and went to laurens' house to be greeted by lafayette.

"hey man." alex said and hugged laff.

"mon ami!" laff laughed and patted his back. "eliza... is-ay not yet 'ere."

"oh, okay." alex said entering and placing his duffel bag down next to everyone else's bags.

laurens and hercules came in and greeted alex.

"sorry your girlfriend isn't here yet." laurens teased.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" alex yelled in shock. all their eyes widened.

"what?" they all said in unison and alex went red.

"YOURE DATING ELIZA?!" laurens yelled and cupped a hand over his mouth.

"about time." mulligan rolled his eyes.

"don't- ay ze dare hurt her!" lafayette said strictly and crossed his arms and alex nodded ferociously and smiled.

"it's only started today. don't get ahead of yoursel-" alex was in the middle of his sentence when his phone rang.

alexander's phone
6:02
angelica schuyler (contact name: angie)

angie: COME TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK! ELIZA WAS HURT DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST COME.

you: WE'LL BE THERE!!n

"WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!" alex said grabbing laurens' keys and running out the door.