two

walking in the streets of london on a cold december night was probably the only thing evelyn could admired that day.after the heroic section in her bathroom earlier she needed to get her mind off of the tremendous theory's and judgments.

she fixed her black trench coat that covered her skinny figure fully from the cool wind that was drastically blowing hard towards her direction.

"shit." she cursed,now fixing her blue beanie that was slowly falling off of her head.evelyn squinted over her dark grey eyes from the cold impact.

 she kept walking,arms crossed around her chest, looking around at the bright city.

it was so alive,something evelyn could never be.the colors of signs popped out almost making you blind.she must admit it was beautiful, but beautiful things fade away and people forget about them eventually.

like flowers; we blossom and die.

in the mist of her thoughts reality suddenly hit her when she accidentally bumped into a nearby resident.

"dammit watch where your going!" he spat, squatting down to pick up the papers that fell from his hand because of the hard impact.

evelyn stopped in her tracks immediately from the rude outburst that came from the tall figures mouth.she wasn't taken back nor mad about it,just rather shock.

"i-i'm sorry here." she knelled down to help him pick up the scattered pieces as he groaned in response.

"thanks." he said unadorned,evelyn stacked the papers neatly giving it back to this stranger.

"sorry again." evelyn whispered eventually getting lost in his admiring features.his hair was a chestnut color bringing his ocean blue eyes out.the way his patchy beard formed around his face and his thin pink lips.he was very charming.

"its fine,its fine." he said annoyed rolling his eyes.both standing up now,it was an awkward silents.the two didn't know each other but it felt like they had a mild connection.

"i'll go now sorry again." evelyn rushed out saying,starting to walk towards the opposite direction.

"hey uh,lady." he stopped her,his right hand now on her shoulder.

she slowly turned around to look back into his blue eyes quiet anxious of what he wanted.

"yes?" her curious voice beamed.he sighed and licked his chapped pink lips ready to talk again.

"sorry for the rude outburst,uh,names louis." he took his hand off of evelyns shoulders and back towards his side holding the papers under his left arm.he gave her a faint smile as she stood collecting her words appall from his sudden change.

"its okay,my names evelyn nice to meet you um,louis." she smiled back politely.

"lovely name,its different from the rest." he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.evelyn wondered if that was a nervous habit of his."so um,not to be rude or anything." he trailed off biting his lip lightly "but you remind me of a porcelain."

"a porcelain?" she question.she was confused on why she was being compared to something that's fake,not real.

"your so skinny and pale,you look like a doll." he stated,making evelyn blush and start to look down at her body.she noticed he called her skinny when she just couldn't see it.she wanted to protest but she didn't want him to know.she hardly knew him.

"thank you" she choked out,hiding it with a fake smile.he simply shook his head and bit his lip again.

"your welcome" he retorted making her sigh afterwords.her eyes became low and the ground suddenly became more important. "wait,sorry do you have an illness?" his voice became a little higher,slightly panicking.evelyn had to giggle as she found out that he did have a caring side.

"w-well," she stuttered "yes.."

"oh god." he slapped his right hand on his forehead quickly like he just said something dumb "sorry.."

"its okay really." she composed making him look back up to her.

"is there anyway i could help?" he asked with plead in his eyes.he looked like he really wanted to help.but evelyn couldn't accept,it was something on her behalf.

"there is,but its impossible to stop it." and with that she turned around and left louis standing there with a blank expression.the last thing she saw was his eyes in deep thought trying to figure out her illness on his own.

but little did he know it was right in front of his face.

she was the illness.she was sick of herself.