"What about 'want' " Yakov says.

"That's perfect!" Abrianna yells hoping we would agree.

"I like it. What's your opinion Yuri?" I look towards him.

"It's alright. I guess We can do that. "

We all looked relieved after he said that. It was kind of funny.

"I know the perfect song!!" I yell and went to grab my phone. I play the song and everyone looks surprised.

"That's beautiful..." Yakov says still hypnotize by the song that was playing.

"Yeah, it's my favorite. My mom would always play it for me if I couldn't fall asleep. She was absolutely brilliant on the piano" I sigh.

"This is it. This is the one we're going to skate to. " Yuri stands up and goes to the ice again.

I follow him. We didn't really feel like practicing after that so we just had fun trying to out do each other with jumps and stuff. But that fun only lasted for about 5 minutes. Our coaches yelled at us for not working on our timings. Our coaches can look nice, but when it comes down to business they don't mess around. After that they made us work in our footwork and jumps. For some reason we just couldn't go at the same time. It was awkwardness all over the place. He would go faster and I would be more precise in my footwork which caused me to go slower.

They called us over to them and they just looked disappointed.

"You guys need to work harder. You're never going to win at this pace!" Yakov yelled. All I do is look down at the ice and apologize.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to go the same pace as him, it's just hard for me. I'm used to doing things by myself. When I'm on the ice all I DO is think about myself, and how I'm going to perform. I may sound self centered, but I'm being serious... besides, you both want different things. It's not only us that needs to work together, you need to as well." I quietly say.

Before they can say anything else I grab yuris' hand and skate back to the center of the rink.

"We need to move at the same time for this to work." I mumble at him.

"Yes I know, I'm not stupid. We have different styles of skating thats why it's so hard. You have a more smooth, elegant style, while I have an intense, fast skating style. This is never going to work."Yuri seems to be getting frustrated. I assume he usually gets everything the first try, like me. I just have more patience.

"Then let's make our own way of skating. Why waste time listening to them for advice when were the only ones who know what we're capable of doing."

I'm excited for the journey we're going to go on together. It's going to help us realize that we don't have to do everything by ourselves.

"Put your left hand on the back of my left hand, and the other on the back of my right." I demand him.

"What! Why?" He blushes a little.

"Just do it." I turn my back to him so he can. He does what tell him but weirdly.

"Relax, and do what I do."