十六 | promise

quick authors note
as we all know, yesterday was a very hard and painful day to be a kpop fan. I woke up to see that the best female group in the industry, 2NE1, has disbanded. Not only that, but that an actual sunshine, Nam Taehyun has left Winner and YG.

I just want to say that I am beyond the point of angry with YG for not being able to treat his idols correctly, Taehyun deserves better. AND SO DOES PARK BOM. we'll all miss you. to hopefully put a smile on your face, here's the new chapter. ;)

-----

" I'm a fighter, fighter.. "

I pouted as I watched the guys practice the new choreography for fighter, being forced to sit down with the cast still on my ankle.

I would be able to perform in time for the comeback and when we shot the the music video, I just wanted to be able to practice with them.

I was currently glaring at the obnoxiously annoying cast, arms crossed.

the only thing making me happy was seeing hyungwon and the lovely bruises the choker left on his neck. revenge for all the time he's punished me for being called oppa.

" hoseok, stop pouting. "

I looked up at hyungwon, not noticing that the music was off and they had ran through it for the hundredth time.

" I can't. I want to dance with you guys so badly. "

he squatted down to my level, tucking his fingers underneath my chin to lift it up and pressing a kiss to my lips.

" I'd rather you be healthy than hurt yourself even more. "

I huffed in response, hyungwon enjoying my childish tantrum way too much.

" baby? "

I looked up at him, still frowning.

" what? "

" I love you. "

my lips immediately wanted to stretch out into a smile, my heart beating faster, wanting nothing more than to shower him in kisses. I fought the urge, looking away from him.

" you're so adorable when you're mad. god, I can't wait to marry you and your cute tantrums. "

I couldn't fight the smile this time, trying to hide my face in my hands.

he chuckled, grabbing my hands and pulling them away from my face.

" you'll be dancing again in no time. until then, let me baby you because I enjoy it all too much. "

I raised my eyebrow questioningly as he ran the pad of his thumb across my lips.

" either you enjoy it or you're just kinky. either way, I'll take it. "

he smacked me lightly, laughing.

" hey, I am not kinky, you are. "

" oh yes, I know I am. those bruises do all the talking for me. "

suddenly there was a sigh to my right, a disgusted changkyun shaking his head.

" can you guys please stop talking about your sex life in front of us, save it for the bedroom. actually, no, don't, because you're really loud and my ears are scarred. "

we rolled our eyes playfully, the guys grabbing their bags to head back to the dorms.

" hyungwon, why don't you let me bring my crutches? "

" because I like to carry you. and hear you yell at me everytime I touch your butt. "

I shook my head, making grabby hands at him so he could pick me up.

his face softened and he crouched down, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off the ground.

" you're so cute, I can't stand it. I just want to scream to the whole world that you're mine and nobody can have you except for me. "

I nuzzled my head into his neck, pressing a light kiss to the skin.

" one, possessive, I like it. two, put a ring on it first and then maybe you'll be able to. "

he smiled, strands of hair falling in front of his eyes.

" if only you knew how much I would like to do that. "

once we got to the car, I wasted no time in snuggling up against him, hyungwon immediately wrapping his arms around me.

" hyungwonnie, I hope you realize you're stuck with me the rest of your life. "

" and there is nothing I would want more than to be stuck with you.  we'll grow old together until we're gray. we'll be extremely embarrassing and overbearing parents but yet still so in love with eachother. our kids might hate us for being up their butts all the time, but they will learn to live with it. "

a bright smile strewn across my lips, looking at him in adoration.

" you see us having kids? "

" of course, I have a feeling the first one will be a girl and she is will most definitely be a mommy's girl. "

my heart fluttered at his words, kissing his cheek.

" I think I'm more of a daddy's boy, you know? he's very sweet to me. "

his jaw dropped, trying to shake away the lust beginning to cloud in his eyes.

" how did you just turn a conversation about our future children into a dirty thing like you calling me daddy? "

" it takes skills. "

he shook his head, peppering kisses in my lips.

" take a nap, you need it. "

I nodded and eventually dozed off in his arms.