Chapter 12: Killing James

Alice's Point of View:

I was headed to the airport when Bella started talking. Her future was scrambled and unorganized like she was confused or contemplating.

"I have to use the bathroom," Bella said standing up.
"Alright Come on," i said standing up with her.
"NO," she practically screamed, "I want Jasper to go!"

Jasper stood and walked with Bella to the bathroom. Jasper was standing outside the bathroom for a while. Finally, I Walked over there and looked in. 

"She's gone," i said getting worried.
"What," Jasper's concerned voice kicked in.

Edward's Point of View:

Alice was calling me. 

"Hello, WHAT DO YOU MEAN  SHE"S GONE," I screamed through the phone, "ALICE, Alice where are you? Are you there? What did you see? Okay, okay im on my way"

Before i could even explain i was running. Running towards Bella. I ran ahead of everyone. Michele kept up pretty well because she's the second fastest in the family. She seemed happy; like she had no care in the world. I ignored it and focused on Bella.

Bella's Point of View-

I got to the Ballet studio and walked inside. I had my pepper spray in my head ready. I walked around the studio and i heard my mom screaming. 

"BELLA, BELLA, ARE YOU THERE," my mother's coice screamed out to me!

i ran towards it and saw a closet. I opened it and I saw nothing but a video playing of my mom. I heard laughing behind me. I turned around and saw James standing behind me with a sadistic smile on his face. He closed the tiny gap between us. 

"You were such a stubborn child Bella," he said referring to the video. 
"Shes not even here." i stated angrily. 
He smiled and pulled out a camera, "Do you mind?"

He walked forward a tiny bit more and i sprayed him right in the face with the pepper spray. I tried to run away but that only pissed him off and before i even got halfway to the door i felt him pull my hair back as my body lifted into the air and i landed on a mirror. I winced in pain. I reached back and felt the air that hurt, my head was bleeding and my leg. 

"Good, very video dynamic," he said walking casually towards me with the camera. When he reached me he grabbed my injured leg and crushed it. "Tell Edward to avenge you, Tell him!" he yelled at me!
"NO EDWARD DONT," i screamed in pain. 

I heard my leg finally snap as he was kicked off of me. I looked up to see Edward standing there. He had kicked james into another mirror on the other side of the room. Edward came over to me and picked me up. When he began walking james came and pushed edward down and we tumbled down. I was starting to lose vision when someone took my arm and bit into it. Immediately the pain i felt in my head and the leg felt like nothing. The pain was excruciating as people around me continued to fight. Again someone approached my side. 

"She's lost a lot of blood," i heard carlisle's voice through the fog. 
"No my arm," i said between gritted teeth, "Its burning!"
"Its the venom," Edward said seeing my arm. 

I felt someone pull Alice away who was stopping the bleeding in my leg. She went and ripped Jasper's head off. 

"Edward you have to suck the venom out," carlisle stated. 
"I cant," edward immediately replied. 
"Ill do it," i heard michele'd voice come forward. 
"NO," edward said with so much hate. 
"I have much more restraint than you," she said. 

I saw through my squinted eyes Michele's lips meet my arm. I felt her bite down and began to suck the venom from my blood. I looked at edward before everything began to fade away. Edward's eyes looked sad as he stared at me as my eyes began to close. 

Soon I was passed out.