"Alpha James," I tell him.

"Yeah, he said that alpha James was one of the alphas that your father took last night also." Father is making them pay for what they did by going after their whole family. Alia's mother and brother will be killed for her father's doing and I don't think I can stop it. How do I tell her something like this?

After talking with Freddy, Lisa and I leave heading to our mother's place. "What all did father say?" Lisa asks looking over at me as I drive.

"He didn't say much just that mother is supposed to be dead and he doesn't want her," I tell her still confused about everything. I don't know how he could not want our mother, his mate. I could never bring myself to say something like that about Alia.

About thirty minutes later I pull into the driveway of our mother's house. I look into the rearview mirror looking at my eye to see its nearly healed, but not completely. Lisa and I get out of the car and walked into the house. I hear music playing and smell food cooking.

"BJ! Lisa!" Our little brother Adam runs over giving us a hug.

"Mom bought me this dope new video game, come check it out." He says looking up at me smiling.

I let out a low chuckle. "I'll be upstairs to play in a minute. I need to speak with mother first, so you better go get some practice in before I come."

He quickly makes his way back up the stairs to get the game ready.

We head into the kitchen where we find mother and Andy dancing around, as they cook.

"Hey, guys," Andy says, picking mother up spinning her around, causing her to laugh. Andy has always been a father to Lisa and I. I smile watching him and mother. He makes her happy, so even if father doesn't want her I know Andy will always be here for her.

Once Andy sits mother down, she walks over to Lisa, and I placing a kiss on our cheek.

A frown appeared on her face. She reaches up and turns my face to the side looking at my eye.

"Why isn't your eye healing BJ?" She glares over at Lisa. "Did you do this?" Other than father, Lisa has enough power to slow my healing down, but only for an hour or two. But father did this yesterday and it's still not completely healed.

"No" Lisa quickly shaking her head. Mother looks back at me waiting for me to explain.

I don't know how to tell her that father is alive and that he doesn't want her.

"What's going on?" She looks back and forth from Lisa and me with a frown on her face.

I let out a sigh. "Father did this." I point to my eye. "That's why it's not healing."

"What?" She frowns, looking confused.

"He's not dead mother," I say.

Her frown slowly deepens and She starts to stumble back. Andy moves quickly, wrapping his arms around her making sure she wouldn't fall. He looks over at me, his eyes filled with confusion.

Mother reaches up touching fathers mark on her neck. "W-wh-what?" She says again, stuttering the words out.

"He's alive, he has been locked away, but Alia and I found him and set him free," I tell her.

Mother's eyes start to fill with tears. "N-no no he's dead." She whispered the words, shaking her head. Tears start to fall from her eyes. If Andy wasn't holding her I'm sure she would fall to the floor.

"It's true mother, he's alive I met him and uncle Tim yesterday." Andy lifts her up sitting her on the countertop, before taking a seat next to her wrapping her in his arms. Her legs don't seem to be holding her up.