write my life

This idea was inspired by Jo-dann

Ok where do I start....
Oh ok..

I was born on September 7, 2005
In a pretty bad city called Pomona but didn't live there.
I lived in a house in a city called Covina till I was 1 year old to where I moved to now, I've lived in this house for about 11 years now and love it, the only problem is the trains that go by behind the wall of our house (yes I live near the trains and soon a metro will be built there, well maybe).
I had a happy life until I was 4....when I turned 4 well a few months before I was 5, my grandpa passed away.....
I was at my preschool having a fabulous day....until the director said you mom and grandma is here. I mean I was happy because well I use to be a happy kid. So I ran out of the room to my mom and grandma. And I'll just write the sentences I remember

"Hi mama and hi grandma!"
"Julia, we have to tell something"
"Hmh?"
"Julia.....grandpa Mike passed away"
That moment I froze.
My whole life stopped.
I may have been 4 but I knew what was happening.
My thoughts: no, this isn't real, no I'm going to see him tomorrow like we planned to.
My mom asked do you want to go and I nodded my head slowly....
My whole life just crashed into a boulder.
No my life exploded from a nuclear explosion.
The next day we had a funeral....my brain still being innocent was like no, this isn't real, I'm going to wake and this will be a dream .

But then we went to bury him.... I went and saw his body one last time.... the moment they started to put him in the ground, I screamed "NO GRANDPA!!!!!!" and jumped out of the persons lap I was in and tried to run to him but my mom grabbed me....
I didn't want to believe he's dead I still don't want to 7 years later.
He was an amazing grandpa and I loved him dearly he was amazing. He did so much to make me smile....my mom told me that....when she told my grandpa that she was pregnant with me he jumped up and hugged her, so happy I was going to be born, I miss him and wish I could've spent so much more time, he had a heart attack at the school he was substituting at in front of the office, he had high cholesterol and that's what caused it....
Well after that I tried to go back to being a happy joyful girl that I used to be...I was great....for a while...until about 4 to 5 years later....when my dog, Tonka, the dog how would sleep by my window to protect me, the funniest, sweetest dog ever, he would even howl when he heard sirens.. he had to be put down....this was when ever single bit of happiness left....I couldn't feel happiness....I broke....I knew it was going to happen....but I never got to say goodbye.......I was just rushed out the door to school....the whole school day...I dint want to talk not even to my bestest of friends......I didn't talk to my teachers....I wanted to cry all day....I didn't want to believe it would happen but it did....I walked to the car looking down hoping that he didn't get put down....but I got in the car.....looked down and my mom said these words:

Julia, I'm sorry but Tonka was put down....every single bit of sadness flew out from my eyes. I didn't want to be here on earth I want to be with them... I cried, screamed, I couldn't feel happiness at all.....I couldn't stop crying I was broken. My mom bought me frozen yogurt but that didn't help. When I got home I looked out the window hoping he'd be there, but he wasn't...but I swear....I saw Tonka running towards the window but disappeared....my dad says he still watches me in sprit....

Throughout that period I already had death from animals that were important in my life

I've made friends some crazy, jerks, mean and  some nice, awesome, friends, and I've met my best friends I have know. My life has been crazy...

For example I have a cousin who has gone to jail twice and has disappeared. .... my grandma is worried because.....he might kill himself....so yea...

Well I mean it's not everything but those were the tough part of my life I will have a part two that will include a more than just this....but thank you all for being here for me and supporting me.

Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace ✌
P.s remember to comment down some questions for me for the Q&A