Tickle bugs?!

Son kid raises his hand and asks, "what are tickle bugs?"
"Well, they are little bugs that are not harmful to humans, but they do just like to walk around on skin and since they have hair on their legs it tickles when they walk on you." The man who runs the room tells us.
"What is the jelly type thing they're in?"
"We don't have a name for it, but it's like the bugs' home. In a little, you guys will go in it, and you can't move in it, but the bugs can. It also makes certain spots more ticklish. I can't tell you which ones though."
I'm literally so scared, I'm the most ticklish person alive, I'm gonna start crying.
"Okay, who wants to be the first person to go in?" The man asks. Surprisingly, this girl volunteers. "What a brave soul we have." He laughs. "Ok so what you are going to do is put your arms up and walk into the gel." Ok seems easy enough. The the girl does exactly that and as soon as she gets in the bugs immediately start to crawl on her and she laughs almost immediately.
"El, I can't do this. I'm way to ticklish for this trip."
"Ally, you'll be fine. It's only for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Everyone has to do it."
"Ok so everyone put your arms up and go into the gel." Oh no.
"El, if I don't make it out if this alive tell my family I love them." I cried.
"Ally, you'll be fine. They do this all the time. It's nothing to worry about. El reassures me.
I see Logan step inside and automatically starts laughing.
Okay, I can do this, I take a quick look around and see that everyone is already in the gel thing and has their eyes closed from laughing. I quickly step in and I immediately feel the little big legs crawling on my thighs and up the underarms, then I feel them going behind my knee and down to the soles of my foot. I don't want anyone to hear me laugh so I bite my lip in order to prevent myself my laughing. As soon as a big starts crawling along my lower belly and around my bellybutton, I lose it.
"NOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP THIS!" I laugh. My upper body is the most ticklish spot and these bugs have full access to it.
I suddenly feel a bug go into my bellybutton. "GET IT OUT OF THEREEEEE!" I laugh hoping  it's time to get out. I try moving but I'm stuck and I have to deal with this torture. These bugs are going to be the end of me.
"PLEASEEEEEE HEHEHELP MEEEE!" It feels like Ive been here forever but in reality it's only been 20 minutes and the man says we have 25 left. I don't know if I can do it. These bugs know exactly where I'm most ticklish and they all focus on those spots.
A few of them travel to my neck, walking across my underarms, again I try to pull my arms down but they're stuck. When they reach my neck I try to scrunch up but I'm stuck.
"Ok guys times up, however since y'all cannot get out on your own I will be pulling students out and then the students can help me pull the rest of you." The man says.
Great, more time in here for me to die! Love it!
I suddenly feel someone drag me out of the stupid gel and I feel like I can breathe again. I look at who it was and my eyes are met with Logan's. I thank him and quickly turn around blushing. I run to Eleanor and once I get there she tells me that Logan is  still staring at me. Great.
"Ok guys, everyone is out! It wasn't that bad right?" The man says
"It was horrendous" I say under my breath. Ally nudges me laughing, I squeak move over.
"Well that's all for this section, I can't tell you what the next one will be but once you exit this room, enter the first door on the right. Have fun!" The man continues.
"El! How can I have fun when I'm getting tickled to death! I want to go home!" I complained.
"Ally you're gonna be fine, you're not gonna die and I'll make sure of it." Eleanor reassures me.
We exit the tickle bug room all hoping the next will be better, but once we enter the new section, we knew we were wrong.
There was a lady standing in front of a table with cuffs at the top and bottom, a pad thing in the middle, and larges holes. It honestly didn't even look like a table though.

That is what it looked like^"Hello everyone! In this section you're just gonna be tickled by the workers here

"Hello everyone! In this section you're just gonna be tickled by the workers here." She told us.
Hell no, I am not doing this.

A/N
I'm backkkkk