A Convenient store?

We are at a fucking convenient store. "Are you sure we're here?" I ask Logan.
"I mean I guess, we stopped and every-" "Okay kids this is it. Have fun and behave." Out health teacher interrupted him. I guess we are here. We all get off the bus and head into the store, my health teacher talks to the front lady and then the lady leads us to the back room. It has like an edge then it dips down like a bowl. It's really weird the ground is like a purple and is kinda like squishy.
"This is the Tickle Dome, there are 3 activities that you guys will do here and learn about how the nerves work. Okay so now that we are here, only kids are allowed in here, so teachers please step out side." Wait no teachers? Why? "You guys are already on groups right?" We nod our heads. "Okay so if you would slide down into the bowl thing." We all slide down. "Does anyone have any questions before I leave?" I raise my hand. "You." The lady calls on me.
"Why aren't the teachers allowed in here?"
"Because we don't want the students to be embarrassed about how ticklish they are." She answered. "Any other questions? Nope okay. Would group 1 go into the first door, group 2 go into the 2nd one, and group 3 go into the last one. Eleanor and I were on bus 3 so we go into the 3rd door.
"Umm what is this?" El asks me.
"It looks like jello with raisins in them." I tell her.
"These are tickle bugs."

I'm so so so so so sorry it's so late and kinds short.  But please vote/comment