Chapter Three

**~~

Heyyyy look! It's chappy three! :D 

Are you guys excited? I am!!! :D

I'm gonna stop giving story warnings because I wanna start surprising you guys. 

Anywhooooo.

Chapter threeeeee

**~~

"You guys I think we should split u"- Liam said

"NOOOO" the rest of the boys yell cutting him off. 

"But if we split up, there might be better chances that we may find him." he continued. 

"I don't care what we do! I just need to find my Boobear." Harry said determined to find Louis before Midnight.

The four started traveling throughtout the entire mansion, ignoring all doors that Zayn and Liam already checked. It took them a really long time though. 

"Does anybody know what time it is?" Niall asked. 

Zayn pulled out his phone that he still happened to have. "11:45" he said noticing that he had no type of reception in the mansion.

Harry gasped as they found another door at the end of the hallway on the first floor. 

"Did you guys check that door" he asked pointing towards the door at the end of the hallway.

Zayn squinted. "No, we didn't even see that door." 

They all walked to the door and Harry being the more determined one, took hold of the doorknob, and slowly twisted it, pushing the door open to reveal a flight of stairs. He couldn't see anything at first but then his eyes quickly adjusted. "Can the rest of you see?" he asked. 

"I can . " Zayn and Liam said. 

"No!" Niall quietly squeaked. 

"Just hold my hand, everything will be alright." Liam whispered in Niall's ear. Niall grabbed Liams hand and their fingers immediately entwined with each other. They all walk down the stairs, Harry leading away. 

Zayn heard faint whimpering. He immediately wandered away from the boys, following the sound. He then found Louis. 

"Louis! Mate we've been looking all over for you."Zayn said untying the ropes that were around Louis' wrists and ankles. He ripped the cloth out of Louis mouth. 

"Thanks mate. Where's everyone else?" he asked panting. 

"Honestly, I don't know. I left them when I heard you whimpering." Zayn responded. Louis then hugged Zayn like it was the last hug that he was ever going to give for the rest of his life.

"Thank you Zayn." he whispered. 

"You're welcome best bud." Zayn said back. 

"Zayn where are you?" Harry yelled sounding like he was coming closer. 

"We're over here!" Louis yelled back estatic to hear Harry voice again. Harry appeared in Louis sight and ran up to him. They hugged each other and shared a quick but passionate kiss. 

"WELL WELL WELL!! LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE FOUND LOUIS BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!!!" One of the voices said. 

"Ahh fuck.. It's them again." Zayn said being the smart mouth he is. 

"WHAT WAS THAT MALIK?" the other voice screeched. 

The door to the basement and that point shut itself and locked. 

"Holy shit!" Liam screamed. 

"SO WE'RE GONNA START THIS THING! One of you, has to go up those basement stairs, open that door and out into the hallway. You have to find the front door. It'll be fun, then that one person will be free when they exit. ENJOY! AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!" The voice said. 

"Who's gonna go?" Louis said as they all looked at each other. 

"I'll go." Harry spoke up. He gave Louis a quick peck on the lips before making his way up the basement steps. The other four watch him as he made his way up the stairs and stood in front of the door. 

His hand slowly, yet surely, reach out towards the doorknob and began to twist it. It was actually unlocked. He smiled to himself as he pushed the door open. He stepped on the other side of the door. As soon as he did, the boys watched as a figure popped up and held Harry in a chokehold.

"HAZZA!!" Louis screamed trying to run up the stairs to Harry. Zayn held him back. The figure pulled out a knife and pressed it against Harry's neck, drawing blood. 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Louis screamed louder. He started to sob as the figure pulled the knife further across his neck, ending Harry's life. 

The rest of the boys stood there with their mouths while Louis fell to the floor crying harder than before. Harry's lifeless body fell to the ground and tumbled down the stairs, landing in front of Louis feet. 

Louis slowly crawled to Harry and caressed his pale cheek. 

"I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have let this happen to you." Louis said, letting more and more tears fall down his face. He kissed Harry's forehead before backing up to where the rest of the boys are. 

He had officially lost his lover. 

**~~

GAHHH! 

I literally cried the entire time i was writing the ending! I know, I'm an emotional little baby. 

Sorry I had to kill someone so early. But I promise the next death won't be for another couple chapters but there will be a lot of gory and horrifying images to see so ya.!

I hope you like this chapter and I hope you weren't a wimp like me, over here crying and things because of the ending. But if you did cry, it's okay.. It was emotional. I know.

~BlackLolaDirection